To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Irving, TX
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Customer Service Manager - Irving, TX
UnitedHealth Group • Irving, TX
Posted 13 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
two of the fastest - growing fields on the planet with a culture of
performance, collaboration and opportunity and this is what you get. Leading
edge technology in an industry that's improving the lives of millions. Here,
innovation isn't about another gadget, it's about making Healthcare data
available wherever and whenever people need it, safely and reliably. There's no
room for error. Join us and start doing your
life’s best work.SM
Turn on the news on any night of the week and you're likely to hear about the changes that are sweeping through our health care system. It's dramatic. It's positive. And it's being led by companies like UnitedHealth Group. Now, you can take advantage of some of the best resources and tools in the world to help serve our members. You'll play a leadership role in a high volume, focused and performance driven call center where the goal is always to connect with members and enhance the customer experience. This is no small opportunity.
This role is equally challenging and
rewarding. You'll need to stay positive at all times especially in
difficult situations. You'll be asked to mentor, challenge and
communicate effectively with all different types of people.
in this function are responsible for providing expertise and customer
service support to members, customers, and / or providers. Direct
phone - based customer interaction to answer and resolve a wide variety of
inquiries. *Employees in jobs labeled with "SCA" must support a
government Service Contract Act (SCA) agreement.
UnitedHealth Group is a team of more than
260,000 people who are building career success through commitment,
compassion and a desire to make a difference. Join us. Learn more about
how you can start doing your life's best work.SM
- Manage and be accountable for professional employees and / or supervisors
- Coordinate and supervise daily / weekly / monthly activities of team members
- Set priorities for the team to ensure task completion and performance goals are met
- Coordinate work activities with other supervisors, managers, departments, etc.
- Identify and resolve operational problems using defined processes, expertise and judgment
- Provide coaching, feedback and annual performance reviews as well as formal corrective action
- Manages and is accountable for professional employees and / or supervisors
- Impact of work is most often at the local level
- High School Diploma / GED or higher
- 3+ years of customer service or call center experience, preferably as a supervisor, business manager or workforce manager
- 2+ years of leader / supervisor experience within an organization
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite including Microsoft Word (creating, saving, formatting documents), Microsoft Excel (ability to create, copy, edit, send, navigate using tabs, and save spreadsheets), Microsoft Outlook (ability to open and send emails, categorize emails, and use of calendar) and Microsoft PowerPoint (ability to create, editing, and formatting presentations).
- Undergraduate Degree or higher
- Knowledge of call center systems such as CMS, IEX, CTI and TCS
- Understanding of call center performance metrics and measurements
Careers with OptumInsight. Information and
technology have amazing power to transform the Healthcare industry and improve
people's lives. This is where it's happening. This is where you'll help solve
the problems that have never been solved. We're freeing information so it can
be used safely and securely wherever it's needed. We're creating the very best
ideas that can most easily be put into action to help our clients improve the
quality of care and lower costs for millions. This is where the best and the
brightest work together to make positive change a reality. This is the place to
life’s best work.SM
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug - free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Keywords CMS, IEX, CTI,TCS, Call Center Manager, Customer Service Manager