To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Denver, CO
- Paul Macdonald
- Phone: 3032244522
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Servicer Balancing Technician
Aerotek • Denver, CO
Posted 6 days ago
Hiring a Servicer Balancing Technician for a reputable mortgage company in Highlands Ranch, Colorado. This is a full time, long term opportunity with a starting pay of $21.63/hr.
Ideal candidate would be someone with little to know experience but an interest in getting their foot in the door in the financial/ mortgage industry. Bachelor's degree required.
Job Qualifications of the Servicer Balancing Technician
- Bachelor's or Associates Degree in Business related field
- Ideally looking for someone who is looking to start their career in Financial Services/Mortgage
- Knowledge of Microsoft Access (not a dis-qualifier)
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel (pivot tables and v-look ups)
- Someone who enjoys working with numbers
Job Description of the Servicer Balancing Technician
- Ensuring that reports and remittances from primary servicers are accurate
- Researching the cause of the reporting differences and following up with the primary servicer
- Reconciles complex reports received from primary servicers
- Ensures that cash receipts are identified and cleared within established time frames.
- Ensures that servicer discrepancies are cleared within established time frames.
Qualified candidates please apply directly to this posting or send a resume
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.