To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- San Diego, CA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
CRS Coordinator Admin
UPS • San Diego, CA
Posted 8 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
The UPS Store, Inc., a wholly owned subsidiary of UPS is the world's largest franchisor of retail shipping, postal, printing and business service centers. The UPS Store has over 5,000 independently owned locations in the U.S., Puerto Rico and Canada. If you're looking for an exciting and dynamic career opportunity, we want to hear from you!
The UPS Store locations offer retail products and services designed to help businesses operate more efficiently. The Corporate Retail Solutions (CRS) Coordinator is responsible for supporting the department that manages The UPS Store business accounts. He/She supports the regional account managers, corporate account representatives, and corporate clients.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Analyzes data trends and makes recommendations as needed
- Provides customer service via phone and email
- Interacts and works directly with upper management and other departments
- Manages and adapts to changes in account assignments and/or department as needed
- Exhibits and maintains professionalism in uncomfortable situations
Knowledge and Skills
- Driven self-starter
- Comfortable working in a team environment
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability to work in fast-paced environment
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications (including Excel) - Preferred
UPS is an equal opportunity employer. UPS does not discriminate on the basis of race/color/religion/sex/national origin/veteran/disability/age/sexual orientation/gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law