To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Laguna Woods, CA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Administrative Assistant Level II - Ensign Services
Ensign Services • Laguna Woods, CA
Posted 7 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Administrative Assistant – Level II
About the Opportunity
Ensign Services, Inc.’s (ESI) Compliance Department is seeking a Administrative Assistant. Primary responsibilities include managing, maintaining and organizing data from audits and preparing monthly, quarterly and annual reports and auditing contracts and contract files relative to existing/applicable federal and state statutes and regulations. Other responsibilities include creation and maintaining of audit tools and forms used for compliance audits and assist with administrative support duties as needed. Requiring intermediate to advanced skillset on Microsoft Excel and Access. Position will work directly under the Compliance Manager and Chief Compliance Officer.
About the Company
ESI currently serves over 200 health care operations in the Western United States, and is expanding. These operations are supported by ESI’s “Service Center,” a world-class service team that provides clinical, legal, human resources, accounting, compliance, information technology, construction and other resources necessary to allow on-site leaders to focus squarely on day-to-day business.
Our compliance philosophy is to work as closely with field facilities, agencies and resources as possible to develop solid relationships that allow us to enhance and foster compliance throughout the organization. We not only provide training, oversight and auditing functions, but we also serve as partners to our providers to assist them in building successful businesses in an ethical and compliant manner.
- College degree (AA or better) from an accredited institution
- A highly organized and detail-oriented individual
- Must possess a high degree of initiative
- Intermediate to Advanced skillset with Microsoft Excel and Access.
- Exhibits analytical skills and an understanding of operational processes
- Good to excellent computer skills
- Possesses strong communication skills
- Able to adjust to fluctuating workload
- Ability to interpret and communicate insights from data
- Salary: Commensurate with experience
- Position Type: Full-Time, Employee
- Location: Service Center, Mission Viejo, CA
- Schedule: 40 hrs/week. Hours may vary by department need. Occasional day and/or overnight travel may be required.
Ensign Services, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
The employer for this position is stated in the job posting. Ensign Services, Inc. provides recruiting services for operations in the skilled nursing, assisted living, home health and hospice industries.