To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Denver, CO 80203
- Leslie Reitz
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Health Program Rep I
Kelly Services • Denver, CO
Posted 5 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Kelly Services is currently seeking a Customer Service Health Program Representative for one of our top Healthcare Insurance clients for their Denver, CO location.
The Customer Service Health Program Representative will handle inbound and outbound enrollment and engagement calls with eligible members to provide information regarding program features.
Pay Rate: $16.50 per hour
Training Hours: Monday through Friday 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM
Working Hours: Mon-Fri Any 8 hours shift between the hours of 6:30am-7:00pm
Duration: Long Term Possible Contract to Hire Job
- Gathers and records appropriate member information in accordance with policies and procedures via telephone.
- Encourages members to participate in the Care Management programs by providing information about the program, outlining program features/value and explaining available services.
- Records call details and utilize call scripts as needed based on client requirements.
- Directs member inquiries to appropriate clinical staff.
- Initiates referrals and manages consults from clinicians for participants registered in Care Management.
- Gathers information from hospitals, health plans, physicians, patients, vendors and other referral sources.
- Contacts physician offices to obtain demographic information or related data as needed.
- Requires a High School diploma or equivalent.
- Must have 1 year of Call Center background with the ability to influence customers
- Computer/keyboarding proficiency and the ability to follow defined policies and protocols required. Knowledge of company products, services and benefits preferred.
- Demonstrate job stability reflected on resume and dependability.
- Communicate effectively both verbally and written.
- Good listening skills with the ability to problem solve.
- Must be courteous, professional, persuasive, adaptable, tenacious, high energy level and a team player.
It's a great opportunity to get your foot in the door and gain valuable experience so apply today!!
As a Kelly Services candidate you will have access to numerous perks, including:
- Exposure to a variety of career opportunities as a result of our expansive network of client companies
- Career guides, information and tools to help you successfully position yourself throughout every stage of your career
- Access to more than 3,000 online training courses through our Kelly Learning Center
- Weekly pay and service bonus plans
- Group-rate insurance options available immediately upon hire*
*Available for purchase and administered by a designated third-party vendor
**Important information: This position is recruited for a National Kelly Recruiter, not your local Kelly branch. Please submit your resume to be considered for this position by pressing the “SUBMIT RESUME” button below. Please email Leslie Reitz at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] for any additional questions about the job posting.
At Kelly Services®, we work with the best. Our clients include 95 of the Fortune 100™ companies, and more than 70,000 hiring managers rely on Kelly annually to access the best talent to drive their business forward. If you only make one career connection today, connect with Kelly.
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.