To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Bentonville, AR 72712
- Cari Roettger
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Ecommerce National Account Manager, Walmart Appliances
Spectrum Brands • Bentonville, AR
Posted 27 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Spectrum Home & Personal Care (HPC) business participates on a Global basis in small electric appliances, shave/groom appliances and beauty appliances. Our well- known brands include George Foreman®, Black+Decker®, Farberware®, Breadman®, Juiceman®, Russell Hobbs® and Remington®. Our products appeal to consumer trends for healthy eating, stay-at-home cooking, creating today's new hair style and much more. We distinguish our product offerings from the competition by employing forward thinking, innovative technologies matched with a strong understanding of consumer needs to bring to market high quality, superior products that delight the end user.
This role is responsible for collaborating with cross-functional partners to manage all aspects of the Walmart eCommerce business including, business planning, strategy and development, promotional campaigns, customer service, web analytics and web technologies. The Account Manager will be responsible for the development and implementation of strategies to ensure financial targets of dot com accounts are met and exceeded.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities
- Lead and develop sales strategies, programs and plans for existing and potential Walmart business. Develop annual quota, profit plan and sales action plan and monitor actual results vs. plan throughout the year, making adjustments when appropriate. Conduct business reviews with accounts and present them as appropriate to management.
- Development and implementation of an e-commerce strategy that supports the strategic and financial targets. Partner with key cross-functional teams to ensure all relevant organizational goals and implications are factored into eCommerce sales strategies. Make recommendations to the retailer on assortment, placing and pricing in order to achieve set financial sales targets.
- Partner with digital marketing to ensure user experience of the website including site navigation, content development, checkout funnel and promotional campaigns will support.
- Identify new areas of eCommerce opportunity beyond current organizational thinking.
- Manage all aspects of web analytics related to eCommerce and communicate relevant information to team members, executive leadership and cross-functional partners.
- Provide expertise on current eCommerce industry best practices. Consult on cross-functional projects to ensure eCommerce principles are incorporated.
- Partners with Consumer Services to ensure the fulfilment of goods and services ordered via the e-commerce channel and ensure high level of customer satisfaction and business efficiency.
- Develop recommendations for capital, operating and staffing budgets. Collaborate with other directors in the development of a coordinated budget for Vice President approval. Provide fiscal oversight of allocated resources, assets and expenses. Make necessary decisions to adjust for variations in projected budget income caused by fluctuating volumes and other external factors.
Education and Experience Profile
- Bachelor's degree in related field
- 5-7 years of progressive experience in a eCommerce sales role with proven ability to deliver sales targets.
- Experience in e-commerce business models (trends, competitors, distribution channels, customer base, promotion, and products)
- Outstanding analytical and critical thinking skills, strong experience interpreting data & drawing conclusions
- Demonstrated strong business judgment and decision-making skills; ability to identify, prioritize, and articulate highest impact initiatives
Working conditions are normal for an office environment.
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this job/classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Spectrum Brands is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.