To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- New York, NY
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Desktop Support Analyst
Experis • New York, NY
Posted 4 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Hiring Desktop Support Analyst for 12 months + contract assignment in NYC!!! APPLY IMMEDIATELY!!!
Location: NYC 10003
Duration: 12 months + contract
Work Hours: Assignment requires a minimum of a 5-day work week and 8 hours per day with a general start time between 7 and 8am. If conditions warrant, the hours may increase. During corporate emergencies, must be able to work off hours as needed. Must be flexible with work hours which include nights, weekends and holidays.
* The System Analyst will provide support to callers with computer and telecom related issues.
* As a Telephone Support Analyst, 1st level support is needed for equipment troubleshooting, problem diagnosis and escalations for all of our customers at assigned locations.
* Interfacing with client's 2nd & 3rd level support include such groups as Technology Support, Application Development, Exchange and Server Operations.
* The System Analyst must possess the ability to respond to large scale events, i.e. LAN failures, virus infections, etc. and follow critical escalation procedures to ensure proper notifications is given to all necessary contacts.
* The Analyst will have significant contact with our internal customers at all levels daily and will manage and respond to customer calls via the HP Service Manager ticketing system.
* The Analyst must ensure that all safe work practices are followed and the environment is fully protected in accordance with Company policy and governmental regulations.
Skills & Requirements :
Client's Information Technology department seeks a highly motivated individual to join its Help Desk group as a System Analyst working in a Telephone Support environment.
* Desktop support experience required,
* Outlook troubleshooting skills, understanding of mail flow and protocols, Exchange Architecture and server roles preferred.
* The candidate should have knowledge in supporting mobile devices to work with corporate emails.
* Help Desk experience is preferred.
* The candidate will work remotely on company PCs, laptops, tablets and software.
* Peripheral troubleshooting is also required which include scanners, printers, WiFi devices and various other wireless devices.
Experis is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE/AA)