To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Fenton, MO
- Area Recruitment Manager
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Armed Security Guard Patrol
Securitas USA • Fenton, MO
Posted 12 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
FULL-TIME ARMED SECURITY OPENING
Securitas Security has immediate openings for ARMED Security Guards. If you have the passion to work in public safety or law enforcement, let Securitas help YOU build your resume by gaining knowledge and experience you can use for your future!
Only YOU can decide. Advance your career by joining our team and reap the benefit of working with a company who works for you to ensure the best opportunities possible.
PAY: $12 per hour
HOURS: Full-time 2nd shift 3p-11p; must be able to work weekends
LOCATION: Fenton, MO
- The ability to effectively utilize excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Able to withstand physical conditions such as standing or climbing stairs, for prolonged periods of time. Additional physical requirements may include lifting up to 25lbs
- Must be willing to participate in the Company's pre-employment screening process, including drug screen and background investigation.
- Must be able to analyze a problem and locate the best solution without hesitation.
- Must possess good judgment on all levels but particularly in safety.
- Punctuality is a top priority in the Security field and is non-negotiable.
- Must possess a professional demeanor and maintain it under all circumstances.
- Must be able to meet the minimum requirements for state and local licensing and/or site standards as established by the company.
- Responds to unusual or emergency situations at client's site using the appropriate escalation of force level up to and including armed response by following established protocol.
- Maintains proficiency in the use of all assigned protective equipment, restraint devices and weapons.
- Controls access to client site or facility through the admittance process; precludes unauthorized access to facilities, and the conversion, theft or intentional destruction of physical assets.
- Observes and reports activities and incidents, providing for the security and safety of client property and personnel.
- Makes periodic tours to check for irregularities and to inspect protection devices and fire control equipment.
- Preserves order and acts to enforce regulations and directives for the site pertaining to personnel, visitors, and premises.
- Monitors entrances and exits; acts to prevent unapproved or unlawful entry; controls entrances, the movement of people and vehicles, and parking.
- Observes and reports incidents or suspicious activity to client representatives or company management.
- Responds to incidents of fire, medical emergency, bomb threat, flooding, water discharge, elevator emergency, hazardous materials, inclement weather, and other incidents.
- Prepares logs and reports as required.
MINIMUM HIRING STANDARDS:
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- Must have a reliable means of communication (i.e., pager or phone).
- Must have a reliable means of transportation (public or private).
- Must have the legal right to work in the United States.
- Must have the ability to speak, read, and write English.
- Must have a High School Diploma or GED. If not, must be willing to complete the GED program within six months.
- Must have valid driver's license and clean driving record
- Must be able to obtain armed security license
Why Securitas? This is not just a job, it's an opportunity!