To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Port Washington, NY
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Data Quality Analyst
The NPD Group • Port Washington, NY
Posted 16 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Learn and work on meaningful initiatives with some of the best and brightest in the market research industry. The NPD Group provides the world’s most successful brands with leading market research, combining consumer and retail point-of-sale data with analytic solutions to interpret today’s market trends while anticipating tomorrow’s. In addition, we offer a career filled with innovation and growth to the forward-thinking problem solvers who join our team.
Be the first of your friends to declare, “I love where I work!” and actually mean it. Have fun and work hard with some of the best and brightest in the market research industry. NPD is one of the leading market research providers in the world. We offer competitive market research and intelligence to our customers and many of the world’s largest companies. In addition, NPD offers a career filled with innovation and opportunity to the forward-thinking problem solvers who join our family.
You’re a passionate, dynamic, and highly motivated individual who’s looking for an opportunity to have an impact on some of the most well-known companies in the world. You will drive revenue within our accounts to ensure continued growth and profitability. If you enjoy working with clients to influence their business solutions, this job is for you.
The Data Quality Analyst will be an integral role in the soon to be launched Book Service. This person is responsible for ensuring the quality, timeliness and integrity of all Book products and will play a key role in developing the quality standards for the new service. The Data Quality Analyst establishes and implements processes and methodologies to ensure projects are delivered on time, within budget, adhere to high quality standards and meet customer expectations. He/she will also work directly with the practice to address quality concerns, communicate quality decisions and conduct validation exercises.
This position will be based in Port Washington, NY.
• Evaluating and approving data for validity and impact on deliverables.
• Responding to internal data inquiries.
• Compiling and analyzing data reports.
• Demonstrating a sense of urgency and utilizes resources efficiently.
• Making recommendations on standards for reports and analysis that will either improve
quality or decrease timing.
• Demonstrating skills to think outside the box and challenge the status quo.
• Assisting in the development and maintenance of training materials, and process documentation.
• Providing guidance in the planning and launching of critical products for the practice.
• Ability to work on multiple priorities and/or projects simultaneously.
• Taking responsibility for personal development by seeking training, on-the-job experiences and input from manager.
The NPD Group, Inc. is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.