To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- New York, NY 10003
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Team Lead-Desktop Support
MultiPlan • New York, NY
Posted 7 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Team Lead, Desktop Support
Desktop Support Technicians -- are you looking for a rewarding new position with an industry leader with a firm commitment to its employees? Join our team at MultiPlan! Founded in 1980, we are the industry's most comprehensive provider of healthcare cost management solutions. We have almost 900,000 healthcare providers under contract, an estimated 68 million consumers accessing our network products, and 40 million claims reduced through our network and non-network solutions each year.
As a Desktop Support Team Lead, you will be responsible for overseeing the help desk team in your assigned region, as well as providing technical support. You will also participate in and lead the work of subordinates.
Your specific duties in this role will include:
- Provide technical support leadership for assigned region and Desktop Support engineers assigned to that region.
- Work with Desktop Support Manager in maintaing set Service Level Agreement and reduce client complaints and concerns.
- Enforce all policies and procedures that have been set forth by the IT department and ensure standards are being followed and goals are being met.
- Maintain support availability scheduling for offices in assigned region.
- Manage the Service Now Desktop Support queue to ensure ticket resolutions are met to department specifications.
- Ensure skillset of regional desktop technicians are maintained and developed.
- Select, develop, and evaluate staff to ensure the efficient operation of department.
- Collaborate, coordinate, and communicate across disciplines and departments.
- Ensure compliance with HIPAA regulations and requirements.
- Demonstrate commitment to the Company's core values.
- The position responsibilities outlined above are in no way to be construed as all encompassing. Other duties, responsibilities, and qualifications may be required and/or assigned as necessary.
As a Desktop Support Team Lead, you must be highly organized and detail-oriented, with strong planning, analytical, problem-solving, time-management skills as well as customer service and people-management skills. You should also be able to handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment, both independently and as part of a team. It is also important that you display excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills, as well as the ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers and clients
Specific qualifications for the role include:
- Minimum Bachelor's Degree or Technical School degree, or four years of related experience.
- Minimum 5 years technical experience, preferably in a Help Desk environment.
- Knowledge of PC and network troubleshooting.
- Knowledge of Service Now tracking system.
- Communication (written, verbal and listening), leadership, people-management, planning, organizing, analytical, problem-solving and time-management skills.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Windows 7/10; Microsoft Office 2016 suite of applications
- Knowledge of Mobile Devices running Android and IOS
- Ability to assess ramification of issues and prioritize tasks based on business impact.
- Ability to evaluate situations and current information to determine the appropriate course of action and execute decisions.
- Ability to handle a high-pressure environment.
- Ability to lead and mentor individuals.
- Ability to use software, hardware and peripherals related to job responsibilities.
- Ability to lift moderate-sized computer equipment.
- Ability to travel to other sites a few times per year.
As a Desktop Support Team Lead with MultiPlan, you will be part of an organization with a proud 30-year legacy of experience and growth. We realize that our employees are instrumental to our success, and we reward them accordingly with very competitive compensation and benefits packages, an incentive bonus program, as well as recognition and awards programs. Our work environment is friendly and supportive, and we offer flexible schedules whenever possible, as well as a wide range of live and web-based professional development and educational programs to prepare you for advancement opportunities.
Your benefits will include:
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Life insurance
- Optional and dependent life insurance
- Short- and long-term disability
- Paid time off
- Paid company holidays
- Tuition reimbursement
- Flexible Spending Account
- Employee Assistance Program
Opportunity. Recognition. Satisfaction. Grow your career with MultiPlan!
Apply now!As an Equal Opportunity Employer, the Company will provide equal consideration to all employees and job candidates without regard to sex, age, race, marital status, sexual orientation, religion, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, service in the Armed Forces of the United States, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.