To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Marietta, GA 30062
- David Cibic
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Field Service Technician
Kelly Engineering Resources • Marietta, GA
Posted 9 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Field Services Technician Job in Marietta, GA
Kelly Engineering is currently seeking a qualified Field Services Technician Job working out of a Marietta, GA base location. You will be working for a well-established injection molding machine company that has been in business for 70 years. This will be a temporary to direct hire opportunity and will start immediately. You must be able to travel extensively and have flexibility in your schedule. Your rate of pay will range from $22-$25 per hour, based on your experience and skillset, and your travel expenses will be covered. If you are seeking an exciting new opportunity, enjoy working directly with customers, and meet the qualifications below, please apply today!
Experience servicing machinery in maintenance or specifically background with injection molding machine setup or repair preferred. Technician will shadow experienced during training.
- Travel to customer sites and set-up, start and educate customer on new injection molding machines
- Answer customer questions on the phone and in person, resolving technical issues
- Troubleshoot, repair, and replace machine parts using hand and power tools – reassemble machinery
- Perform preventative maintenance and inspections on machines
- Install, assemble, and repair wiring, electronic/electrical components, plumbing & pipe systems, machines, and equipment
- Reading and following blueprints, , manuals, and schematics
- Inspect, test, and operate machinery to diagnose machine issues
- Record maintenance work performed and costs and report to management
- Minimum of three (3) years of experience in field services positions or maintenance technician positions with customer service experience
- Experience with manufacturing/industrial machinery
- Experience with injection molding machines is preferred
- Strong troubleshooting skills
- Must be able to travel extensively and have a flexible schedule
Kelly puts you in charge of your career, with access to cutting edge projects and technologies in industry leading organizations. Top companies throughout the world have trusted Kelly as a premier source of engineering talent and services since 1965. And engineering job seekers know Kelly as a firm with an unmatched reputation for quality, integrity and professionalism. Whether you seek the variety and flexibility of working on short term project engagements, or prefer contract-to-hire or direct hire placement with our clients, apply with Kelly to explore opportunities that suit your specific professional interests.
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.