To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Roseville, MN 55113
- Komal Dave
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Manufacturing Technician I
Kelly Scientific Resources • Roseville, MN
Posted 1 day ago
Manufacturing Technician I – Roseville, MN
Kelly Scientific Resources is currently seeking candidates for a Manufacturing Technician I for one of our top clients in Minneapolis, MN. This is a Contract-to-Hire position.
As a Manufacturing Technician I placed with Kelly Scientific Resources, you will be responsible for manufacturing, packaging and shipping pharmaceutical products following cGMP practices.
- Executing protocols and batch records in accordance to company policies, SOPs, and work instructions.
- Perform lab duties as assigned, including collection, inspection, processing and testing
- Drug substance collection, inspection and sampling
- Manufacturing of drug batches and placebo batches as per batch records
- Preparations/shipment of outbound product and materials
- Creating and maintaining documentation in accordance to cGMP standards
- Document lab activities, abnormalities and other variations, maintain files and documents per procedure.
- Keep lab and equipment clean and organized in accordance to equipment specifications
- Create non-hazardous and safe work environment, report any incidence to supervisor
- Support other departments as needed
Educational and Experience Requirements:
- HS diploma or AAS degree in related field
- 1-2 years of experience in cGMP manufacturing lab setting
- Experience in technical documentation and technical reports
- Detail oriented and able to follow specific work instructions
- Accurately perform calculations per batch records
- Must have excellent communications skills, basic knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Experience in controlled, regulated work environment is preferred
As a Kelly Services employee, you will have access to numerous perks, including:
- Exposure to a variety of career opportunities as a result of our expansive network of client companies
- Career guides, information and tools to help you successfully position yourself throughout every stage of your career
- Access to more than 3,000 online training courses through our Kelly Learning Center
- Weekly pay and service bonus plans
- Group- rate insurance options available immediately upon hire*
Apply online or email your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] for immediate consideration! If you are not interested, but know someone who might be, please feel free to forward this job information along!
With Kelly, you’ll have access to some of the world’s highest-regarded scientific organizations— providing you with opportunities to work on today’s most challenging, research-intensive, and relevant projects. Our connections can lead you to innovative scientific pursuits you’ll be proud to help advance. We work with 95 of the Fortune 100™ companies, and found opportunities for more than 9,000 scientific professionals last year.
You pursued a career in science to fuel your quest for knowledge and your desire to make the world a better place. Let Kelly fuel your career—connect with us today.
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.