To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
3200 Southwest Topeka Boulevard
Topeka, KS 66611
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Customer Service Representative
Check Into Cash • Topeka, KS
Posted 7 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Start your CAREER with Check Into Cash!
- Leader in the industry
- Opportunities for advancement
- Great Work/Life Balance
- No Sunday Hours and Major Holidays off
- Paid Vacation
- Benefits including health, dental, vision and a 401(k)
- Comprehensive Training provided with merit increases
Check Into Cash is currently seeking a motivated Customer Service Representative to join our team. We are seeking a customer-focused individual that will succeed in a fast paced work environment. You will be responsible for developing and maintaining strong customer relationships, assessing customer needs, selling the appropriate products and services, and performing marketing activities within the community we serve. Check In To Your New Career!
- Provides financial transactions that best fit our customer’s needs; such as, loan services, money orders, check cashing, or wire transfers
- Provides a positive customer experience while developing and maintaining strong customer relationships
- Marketing efforts within the community to build sales and grow our customer base
- Must have the ability to work successfully in a team environment and thrive in a fast paced work environment
- Perform approved collection activities, maintain customer files and point of sale system, as well as ensure accurate cash controls within the location.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Valid Driver’s License
- Reliable form of transportation
- Valid auto insurance coverage
- An outstanding customer service driven attitude
- Excellent computer skills
- Financial services sales experience is a plus!