To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Boston, MA 02111
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Sparks Group • Boston, MA
Posted 13 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Job Summary/Company:Sparks Group is seeking a temporary Reports Analyst to join our Financial Services client for a 3 month project in Boston, MA. As the Reports Analyst, you will be responsible for contributing to the company's Annual Reports for their investors. You will work heavily in Excel, so proficiency is required. This project will start immediately and continue through the end of April.
- Collect data from internal sources and input into Excel.
- Work with large volume of data, organizing daily, and reviewing discrepancies.
- Review and update legal documents, when necessary.
- Record, update, and review PDF Prospectuses in order to be posted to company website.
- Proficient in Excel, including pivot tables and formulas.
- Experience working with large data sets, and manually manipulating data in Excel.
- Exceptional attention to data, errors will not be acceptable. 100% accuracy is expected.
- Bachelor's Degree in Math, Accounting, or Finance is a plus.
Qualified candidates should send their resume AND call Sparks Group for additional details. Please note, resume must include a valid email address in order to be considered. We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with Sparks Group!
Sparks Group is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, pregnancy, citizenship, family status, genetic information, disability, or protect veteran status.