To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
528 5th Avenue
Huntington, WV 25701
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Manpower • Huntington, WV
Posted 5 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Manpower is excited to announce that we are now recruiting multiple Accounting Clerks to join a local company to perform a variety of accounting, bookkeeping and financial tasks in Huntington, WV.
Accounting Clerk responsibilities include keeping financial records updated, preparing and reconciling bank statements. Candidates will also run accounting software programs (i.e. SAP) to process business transactions like accounts payable and receivable, disbursements, expense vouchers, and receipts. A successful accounting assistant should be familiar with all accounting procedures and have a passion for financials.
1. Provide accounting and clerical support
2. Prepare and maintain accounting documents and records
3. Prepare bank deposits, general ledger postings, and statements
4. Reconcile accounts in a timely manner
5. Daily entries of key data for financial transactions in a database
6. Provide other assistance and support to company personnel as needed
7. Research, track, and report accounting or documentation problems and discrepancies
8. Prepare reports/summaries to inform management on activity areas
9. Work in accordance with established standards, procedures, and applicable laws
10. Be a team player that works well with coworkers, clients, and stakeholders
1. 2-3 years of accounting experience, preferably as an Accounts Receivable Clerk or Accounts Payable Clerk
2. Familiarity with bookkeeping and basic accounting procedures
3. Competency in MS Office, databases, and accounting software (i.e. SAP)
4. Hands on experience with spreadsheets and financial reports
5. Accuracy and attention to detail
6. Ability to perform filing and record keeping tasks
7. Strong typing, organization, math and communication skills
8. High School Diploma
9. Associates or bachelor's degree preferred
Who is Manpower?
Locally owned, but globally connected, Manpower is a full-service staffing and recruiting company. Manpower connects qualified candidates with regional employers throughout West Virginia, Ohio, Kentucky and beyond. With 10 regional locations, Manpower is the largest staffing and recruiting company in the region. Manpower has your job search covered!
Want to learn more? Visit us on the web at Manpower.com, check us out on Facebook @WVManpower or call your local Manpower office today.
Manpower is an EEO/AA/ADA/Veterans employer.