To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
28241 Mound Road
Warren, MI 48092
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Retail Sales Associate
CORT • Warren, MI
Posted 9 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Are you tired of working endless, crazy retail hours that result in no weekends or holidays with the family? CORT Furniture has a unique opportunity to change all of that and still work for an outstanding company that believes in personal success and individual advancement.CORT Furniture is currently seeking Retail Sales associates for our Warren MI location. An outstanding opportunity to join a Berkshire Hathaway company. CORT is a leader in the industry that thrives on the personal development of its team members.
This is a Retail Sales position. Showroom hours are Monday through Friday 9am to 6pm and Saturdays from 10am to 5pm NO SUNDAY HOURS! 40 hours, five days per week.
Base salary plus commission with unlimited earning potential.
PTO, vacation and paid holidays.
TO APPLY: TEXT 'CORT' to (571) 999-7251Responsibilities
- Meet and exceed weekly/monthly sales revenue, piece and margin goals;
- Assist in the safe maintenance, appearance, merchandising and pricing of store to company and District standards.
- Utilize computer to complete proposals, prepare sale agreement and obtain necessary information from customer to complete sale.
- Develop and maintain customer relationships in order to generate future sales opportunities
- High school diploma/equivalent or 1 year of work experience with a diploma
- Ability to speak , read, and write English
- Ability to work 40 hours/week with varied hours/days to provide support for showroom, sales events, meetings, networking functions, etc.;
- Excellent communication, reasoning skills, and computer proficiency skills;
- Ability to speak, read and write English
CORT is a subsidiary of Warren Buffet’s Berkshire Hathaway. We are the world’s largest provider of furniture rental, trade show and event furnishings and relocation and transition services. We have locations throughout the US and in the UK, and a proprietary global network in over 80 countries around the world. We are dedicated to helping people make a house a home, an office a great place to work and an event a memorable celebration.
For more information on CORT Business Services, please visit our website at www.CORT.com.
CORT conducts drug screening, background checks and MVR checks (if applicable) as a condition of employment. CORT also participates in the E-Verify program.