To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Bethlehem, PA
- PeopleShare Inc
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
PeopleShare Inc • Bethlehem, PA
Posted 26 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
PeopleShare has an excellent opportunity for a Administrative Assistant Position in Allentown/Bethlehem!
- Schedule: Monday-Friday, 8:00 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Pay Rate: $20-$25 an hour
- Temporary to Permanent Position
- Currenty located in Allentown but will be moving to Bethlehem
Job Responsibilities & Description:
- Responsible for Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable
- Process payroll
- Work with expense vouchers
- Assist customers with billing
- Work with customer contracts
- Assist with recruiting for open positions
- Answer phones and schedule appointments
- Must have experience working in an office setting
- Must have strong phone and computer skills
- Must be comfortable working with people
PeopleShare is the leading Staffing Agency in the region and has temporary to hire and permanent jobs in Pennsylvania (PA) throughout the Lehigh Valley - Allentown, Easton, Bethlehem, Fogelsville, Breinigsville, Trexlertown, and Quakertown, as well as Philadelphia, King of Prussia, and Pottstown. We have openings for receptionist, data entry, customer service, collections, office managers, call center, administrative assistant, accounts payable clerk, accounts receivable clerk, file clerk, warehouse, assembly, production, pickers, packers, forklift, machine operators, and maintenance mechanics.
PeopleShare provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PeopleShare complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.