To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- New York, NY
- Spin Master Ltd
- Phone: 416 364-6002
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Photographer & Visual Asset Manager
Spin Master • New York, NY
Posted 4 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Photographer & Visual Asset Manager - Long Island City, NY
Are you a kid at heart looking to build a career with a leading global children's entertainment company?
At Spin Master, our unwavering commitment to open mindedness, integrity and innovation is a great part of what has made us an industry leader. How do we stay ahead of the pack? By hiring the best and brightest minds-and that's why we want you!
What's it like to work here?
Spin Master is a fast-paced, hands-on organization that provides many great opportunities for impactful decision-making; though our challenging start-up atmosphere isn't for everyone, we have a proven record of opportunities for future advancement and internal transfers for our passionate and results driven team.
Work with Sr. Director of Global Creative Operations to develop photo studio workflow and create, collect, process and provide images and other visual assets through digital assets system (DAM) to internal and external company clients.
What we can expect from you:
- Very good knowledge of studio photography and all related equipment
- Knowledge of product photography is an asset
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task, meet deadlines and take direction, as well as initiative
- Excellent written and verbal communications
- Innovative self-starter
- A proven team player who believes that all members contribute to the success of the organization
Who's a good fit for this team:
- Post-Secondary - Photography Diploma preferred
- Highly proficient in Photoshop & COMPLETE Adobe Creative Suite is a plus
- Microsoft Office (Excel are a must)
- Proficiency in MAC Operating Systems
- Knowledge of SAP system and DAM an asset
What you can expect from us:
Our mission is to Make Life More Fun with a vision to push the boundaries of innovation, creativity, and fun. From top leadership to new and veteran team members alike, everyone at Spin Master embodies our Core Values:
- Open Mindset
- Driving Results
When applying please ensure that you highlight the source & job title in the subject line.
eg: Application for ' Job Title & SOURCE: (where you heard about this job) in the subject line.
We do appreciate all interest; however only those selected for interview will be contacted.