To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Denver, CO
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Geo Reentry Services, LLC. • Denver, CO
Posted 6 days ago
Facility: TOOLEY HALL I
Compensation Bonus (if applicable):
Equal Opportunity Employer.
This position is responsible for preparation scheduling and ensuring the quality of all foods and supplies. Monitors and maintains accurate production records. Individual must develop and practice leadership skills and the ability to supervise without intimidation. Responsible for inmate training programs, safety compliance, and monitoring equipment maintenance.
This role will oversee the food service workers at Tooley Hall and the Williams Street Facilities.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Prepares the production/service documents for each meal. Copies next week's sheets as well as production/service record, service plan, tray assessment sheet, pre-preparation sheet, restricted diet invoice, daily sanitation record, and meal delivery records.
- Recipes are extended to the facility population requirements.
- Fills out the pre-preparation and inventory pull sheets before each meal.
- Carries out the orientation and training program for inmate workers.
- Adheres to the sanitation and safety program.
- Demonstrates good communication and human relation skills under the direction of the Food Service Manager.
- Assists the manager in maintaining a high level of good client relations.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or equivalent. College credits or technical training courses are preferred by not mandatory.
- Must be able to demonstrate the use and understanding of the facility’s recipes, policies, and procedures.
- Valid driver's license.
- Must be able to communicate to all personnel the minimum production/service requirements of the job
- One (1) year experience in successfully managing food production in commercial, military, or institutional setting. Prior correctional food service training will be helpful but not mandatory.
- Ability to work with computers and the necessary software typically used by the department.