To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Tampa, FL
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
EVO Payments, Inc. • Tampa, FL
Posted 2 months ago
We are excited to welcome a polished Receptionist to our growing Tampa office. This position will start as a temp, but does have the potential to go permanent. Join the team behind one of the world's largest financial technology providers. EVO Payments Inc. is a leading publicly traded payments processor servicing 600,000 merchants, and licenses across 50 countries in Europe and North America.
Why work at EVO?
- Learn from and grow with a worldwide payments industry leader
- Benefit from global career opportunities and advancement
- Thrive in a collaborative culture that supports innovation
- Take advantage of a supportive work-life balance
- Enjoy a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package: 401k with match, generous paid time off, medical, dental, vision coverage plus health savings accounts and much more
Why is the role open? Our previous Receptionist started as a temp and went permanent after a few months, but received a once in a lifetime opportunity to travel leaving this role open. We are seeking a vibrant and engaging entry level professional.
The goal of the role: Our Receptionist, operates a multi-line telephone system to answer incoming calls and directs callers to appropriate internal staff, while providing administrative support to various departments, as needed, while documenting and maintaining position processes. The Receptionist maintains a professional working relationship with internal and external customers by providing uninterrupted front desk coverage in the Tampa office.
What will you be doing?
- Answering incoming telephone calls 10 -20 daily, screen callers regarding the purpose of the call, and transfer to the appropriate employee and/or department. Page the employee if necessary.
- Transferring the call into the employee’s voice mail if the employee/individual is not available. If the employee/individual is out of the office, inform the caller immediately.
- Gaining sufficient information from the caller to direct them to the appropriate person or department.
- Welcoming visitors with a smile, determining nature of business and announcing visitors to appropriate employees/individuals. Answering questions about EVO and provide visitors and callers with requested information (i.e., company address, directions to the facility, company website, etc.).
- Having all visitors sign in and wear visitor badges while on EVO’s premises.
- Assisting and maintaining the reservations of the conference rooms and the training room and coordinates the set ups, if needed.
- Checking voice mail system each morning for previous night’s calls. Forward all voice mail messages to appropriate employee’s/individual’s mailbox.
- Performing other clerical duties as assigned.
- Working independently to resolve scheduling conflicts to ensure that phone coverage is complete. Inform manager of any schedule changes
- Ensuring front desk is open promptly at 8:00 a.m. and throughout the day until 4:30 p.m. and relief from front desk is provided for a 30 minute lunch, as well as morning and afternoon breaks of 15 minutes each; working with the relief coverage from Facilities Coordinator to determine appropriate times for lunch and breaks
- Ensuring entrance into the building for visitors scheduled before 9:00 a.m. on an as needed basis
- Assisting the Executive Assistant, Facilities Coordinator and Senior Leadership as needed
- Documenting and maintaining position processes to help ensure position continuity and for reference in the performance management process
- Opening and reading emails on a daily basis
- Conforming with and abide by all federal, state, local regulations, EVO’s Corporate Policies and Procedures, and instructions
You could be a great fit with these qualifications:
- High School or equivalent experience and a minimum of 1 year of business experience; six month’s experience working on a multi-line telephone system with low to moderate call volume, or six month’s experience of telephone-related work preferred
- Comfortable being at the front desk all day being relieved for breaks and lunches
- Must maintain acceptable business appearance
- Ability to be courteous and project a positive and helpful attitude to all internal and external customers
- Excellent telephone etiquette
- Strong keyboarding and data entry skills alpha and numeric with accuracy – 40 WPM
- Ability to multitask and change priorities quickly
- Attention to accuracy and detail in processing information
- Possess professional oral and written communication skills
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Good follow-through skills and ability to resolve issues in a timely manner
- Upon accepted offer, you will be required to submit to a pre-employment drug test and background check
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.