To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Beverly Hills, CA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Security Officer (Armed) - Beverly Hills, CA
SOS Security • Beverly Hills, CA
Posted 9 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
SOS Security knows the importance of developing its own employees and promoting from within. So join the Company that can provide you with a Security Career with opportunities, and not just another job.
Due to our rapid and continuous growth, SOS Security has immediate Full-Time, Part-Time and Floater positions for ARMED Security Officers in the Beverly Hills, CA area.
All Shifts Needed and Officers must have flexible availability and be available on weekends and during retail business hours.
Essential Duties May Include:
- Greeting Customers
- Creating incident reports and notifying the appropriate personnel in the event of an accident or emergency
Education, License, and Certification Requirements:
- Must have a Valid California Security Guard Card
- Must have a Valid California Exposed Firearms Permit
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- Qualified candidates must have their own firearm
- Must pay great attention to detail and possess the ability to execute good judgment in difficult and/or emergency situations
- Must be at least 18 years of age or older as required by applicable law
- Must be able to successfully fulfill post duties.
- Must have at least two forms of valid identification readily available
- Have the ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing
- Maintain a neat and professional appearance at all times
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time
- Must have a valid driver’s license with clean driving history (only for jobs which require driving)
- Must have reliable means of transportation
- Must be authorized to work in the United States
- Must be able to communicate with other security and facility personnel over basic phone and radio systems
- Must be vigilant, reporting all security issues or incidents immediately
- With or without reasonable accommodation, the physical and mental requirements of this job may include the following: seeing, hearing, speaking, and writing clearly. Occasional reaching with hands and arms, stooping, kneeling, crouching and crawling. Frequent sitting, standing and walking, which may be required for long periods of time, and may involve climbing stairs and walking up inclines and on uneven terrain. Additional physical requirements may include, frequent lifting and/or moving up to 10 pounds and occasional lifting and/or moving up to 25 pounds.
- Must be able to meet and continue to meet any applicable state, county and municipal licensing requirements for Security Officers
- Must be able to pass drug screening
- Must be able to pass background check
Benefits are available for Full Time employees:
- Leave: Paid holidays, Vacation/paid time off, Medical (Must work 30 hours minimum per week)
- Retirement: 401K
- Insurance: Medical, Dental, Life, Vision
SOS offers a Referral Bonus to all eligible employees!
Equal Opportunity Employer: Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group.
SOS Security is Headquartered in Parsippany, New Jersey, with regional and branch offices throughout the United States; SOS Security has become the benchmark for quality and professionalism in the field of security since our founding in 1969. We offer a broad range of services, including: Armed and Unarmed Security; Management & Consulting; Investigations; and Executive Protection.
Secure your future today by joining the SOS Security team. Experienced security professionals looking to apply their knowledge in a rewarding team environment truly find a home at SOS. You will become an integral part of the relationship between our firm and our clients.