To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Atlanta, GA
- Hyundai America
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Lease End Advisor
Hyundai Capital America • Atlanta, GA
Posted 6 days ago
Position responsible for managing customer facing processes associated with end of term lease accounts. Specific responsibilities include providing exceptional customer service, updating the system with notations, and advising
customers on lease end options and obligations
Duties and Responsibilities
Manage a queue of accounts beginning at 120 days to lease end date by initiating a blended call
campaign with the intent to contact customers reaching the end of their lease. Utilize the lease
end WIPPS call model to advise the customer on their lease end options and to promote Brand,
Dealer and HCA loyalty.
2. Deliver an excellent customer lease end experience executing active listening, proper tone and
excellent use of business language and anticipating customer wants and needs
3. Educate customers on lease end obligations such inspection requirements, vehicle return
expectation and end of term fees is applicable.
4. Manage customer buyouts and extension requests accurately and timely to achieve account
closure on or before the lease end date
5. Ensure that assigned accounts are returned, grounded and or closed on or before the lease end
6. Other duties as assigned
Knowledge and Skills
Proficiency in Excel, Word, PowerPoint, data processing, and database reporting
• Advisory and excellent verbal presentation skills
• Ability to understand analysis, reporting, technical processes and business systems
• Ability to multi-task and prioritize goals to meet business objectives
• Ability to cross train junior staff members
• Knowledge of car industry
• Recall of a broad base of product knowledge
College Degree preferred in a related field.
3-5 years of related experience required
Lease End experience strongly preferred
Physical Requirements and Working Condition
Standard Business office requirements. Ability to adhere to a normal office environment. Above average speaking skills when speaking with others.
Hyundai is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V