To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Boston, MA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Sr. MicroStrategy Architect
Apex Systems • Boston, MA
Posted 17 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Apex has an opportunity for a Senior Microstrategy Architect role in the Downtown Boston, MA area. This is a 6 month contract to Full Time/Perm position and the pay rate is flexible depending on experience. Here are the details:
For applicants who are interested in this Senior Microstrategy Architect opportunity; please send a Word resume to Claudio Baccari, Senior Professional Recruiter-Application Delivery Lead (ADL), at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
Position: Senior Microstrategy Architect
Apex Job ID: 803551
Location: Downtown Boston, MA
Rate: Negotiable based on experience
Duration: 6 month contract to Full Time/Perm.
Our Client is seeking to hire a Sr. MicroStrategy Architect to help development of our future product portfolio. Providing high quality solutions for both Payer and Provider networks within the healthcare insurance field is a key component driving behaviors with our client’s customers. Our Client is in the process of rebuilding their end user facing applications to drive actionable analytics to their customers.
- Work with Database Teams to develop MicroStrategy data model for reporting application
- Work with Data Methodologist to create Intelligent Cubes, Supporting Views and Data Sets to support Reporting Application
- Work with additional MSTR tools such as: Distribution Services, Command Manager, Object Manager to support general development and deployment activities
- Work with Engineering
- Work with business partners to understand and support application use cases
- Work with business partners to understand DIY/Self Service model approached for data models
- Work with Quality Assurance team to investigate bugs and data issues
- Work with database team to investigate performance challenges and optimization opportunities
- Work with business partners to understand and deploy complex security driven solutions
5+ years’ experience with Microstrategy deployments (including 3+ years’ experience with Microstrategy 9.x and 1 year with Microstrategy 10x)
8+ years’ experience with data analysis
3+ years’ experience working within a Data Warehouse environment
Nice to haves:
Experience with Microstrategy on Linux deployments
Experience with Oracle 12c databases
Must be able to pass a background check and drug test
Health and Medical Benefits options
Apex Systems Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and encourages female and minority applicants to apply.