To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Houston, TX
- The Clubs of Kingwood
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
ClubCorp • Houston, TX
Posted 8 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
The Clubs of Kingwood
The Cook is responsible for ensuring the highest quality of culinary services for our Members and guests. They supports a la carte and private event food production while maintaining consistent food preparation and plate presentation for a la carte venues and catered events. The Cook also helps to ensure the safety of fellow Employee Partners.
- Maintains clean and safe work environment
- Assists the Executive Chef and Sous Chef’s with any task requested
- Prior experience as a Cook required
- Working knowledge of broiler, pantry and saut stations
- Diplomatic team player able to foster relationships with Members, Employee Partners and Guests
- Possesses a passion for exceeding Member expectations and a commitment to excellence
- Providing the highest quality Member and guest experience
(Internal Candidates should be ServSafe certified)
Providing the highest quality Member and guest experience