To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- East Moline, IL 61244
- Kaitlyn McEldowney
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Supply Chain Analyst
Kelly Engineering Resources • East Moline, IL
Posted 5 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Every day, Kelly Services connects professionals with opportunities to advance their careers. We currently have an exciting 2 year contract opportunity (temp to perm possibility) as an Supply Chain Analyst for a top company in East Moline, IL!
- Title: Supply Chain Analyst
- Duration: 2 years
- Location: East Moline, IL
Essential Job Duties:
- Leads factory initial stock order (ISO) process to ensure availability of service parts for new product programs prior to the start of production
- Has a shared responsibility in the process to identify strategic harvesting models for the determination of parts obsolescence decisions
- Obtains delivery commitments from factories, analyzes the forecast and schedules of unit service parts. Serves as a resource for division best practices
- Manages Class I service parts fill performance which includes establishing first year Parts Distribution Center (PDC), depot, and dealer demand forecast for all new Class I service parts
- Coordinates the establishment of initial stock levels for service parts with critical codes
- Identifies strategic machines and models to maintain service parts support
- Interfaces with distribution and requirements teams for adoption of new parts and the cancellation and obsolescence strategies for factories that are managed
- Provides ownership of unit data in the corporate initial stock order (ISO) database and the corporate pathways recommended stock website
- Degree in a Business/Management/Engineering/Technology/Supply Management/Accounting/Finance discipline or equivalent experience
- Experience as a Buyer/Planner/Supply background
- Knowledge of statistical analysis, economics and trend forecasting.
- Understanding of forecasting
- Understanding of dealer and Company parts systems and procedures
- Understanding of Order Fulfillment Process
- Skill in interpersonal communications, negotiation, and conflict resolution
Important information: This position is recruited for by a remote Kelly office, not your local Kelly branch. Applicants must be legally permitted to work in the United States. Please contact Kaitlyn McEldowney ([Click Here to Email Your Resumé]) for immediate consideration.
Kelly puts you in charge of your career, with access to cutting edge projects and technologies in industry leading organizations. Top companies throughout the world have trusted Kelly as a premier source of engineering talent and services since 1965. And engineering job seekers know Kelly as a firm with an unmatched reputation for quality, integrity and professionalism. Whether you seek the variety and flexibility of working on short term project engagements, or prefer contract-to-hire or direct hire placement with our clients, apply with Kelly to explore opportunities that suit your specific professional interests.
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.