To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Atlanta, GA 30340
- David Freeman
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
AG34 - B2B Collections Representative
Kelly Financial Resources • Atlanta, GA
Posted 4 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Contract B2B Collections Representative - Atlanta, GA
- Accounts Receivable portfolio with a customer facing approach and commitment to collection effectiveness and customer service. The ARC Specialist is responsible for adherence and execution of all established corporate credit and collection policies.
- Day to day management and maintenance of customer accounts
- Facilitation of dispute management and resolution activities associated with customer invoices
- Collaboration with Sales/Management to achieve established DSO objectives.
- Engage with personnel outside of Accounts Receivable as part of a collaborative team to achieve continuous improvement across the Customer to Cash process
- Complete customer contact activities through direct phone contact and email per assigned collection strategies
- Monitor and ensure regular follow up of outstanding invoices and analyze all assigned customer accounts
- Manage personal collection management objectives in alignment with monthly cash target goals and DSO objectives
- 5 or more years of commercial collection experience REQUIRED
- Must demonstrate the highest level of integrity
- Detailed orientation with excellent organizational skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Proficiency with MS Dynamics Great Plains Software a plus
If you're interested, please submit your resume and desired hourly pay rate to R. David Freeman at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
With Kelly, accounting and finance professionals like you will have access to some of the world’s most respected companies—providing you with challenging, high-visibility projects that can transform your career. We work with 95 of the Fortune 100™ companies, and more than 3,000 finance and accounting hiring managers rely on us each year to access the best temporary and full-time talent: people like you.
Let us help advance your career today.
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.