To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- West Chester, PA 19380
- Benchmark Senior Living
- Phone: 000-000-0000
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
RN or LPN - Overnight (11pm - 7am)
Benchmark Senior Living • West Chester, PA
Posted 8 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Wellington at Hershey's Mill is looking for caring and compassionate RN's and LPNs to provide exceptional care for our resident's in our Skilled Nursing Unit! We are seeking Full-Time and Part-Time positions.
PRINCIPLE DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES Include:
- Directs and supervises the daily work assignments of the Resident Care Assistants
* Is the first point of contact for the care associates regarding assignment questions or concerns
* Closely mentors, guides and directs the Lead Resident Care Assistants in all aspects of their job
- Coordinates care needs with community providers via an effective case management process
* Effectively balances service demands with supporting resident independence
* Accurately assesses, communicates, and documents residents' status
* Observes and reports any significant changes in resident behavior and health to Resident Care Director, physician, family, RCA's, and Executive Director per state regulations
* Recognizes and assists in the prevention of elder abuse, neglect, and exploitation (financial and other) and reports to appropriate sources per state regulations
* Responds to emergencies and personal emergency response system and knows when to call for backup
* Current state license as an RN or LPN and CPR/First Aide certification
* Graduate of an approved RN/LPN program (per state requirements)
* Minimum 1 to 3 years of experience working as a nurse preferred
* Previous experience working with the elderly in a paid or volunteer position highly desirable
We believe in offering our employees competitive pay. To learn more about our pay and benefits, please apply today!
• Current state license as an RN or LPN and CPR/First Aide certification
• Graduate of an approved RN/LPN program (per state requirements)
• Minimum 1 to 3 years of experience working as a nurse preferred
• Previous experience working with the elderly in a paid or volunteer position highly desirable