To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Glen Allen, VA 23060
- Anne Jungwirth
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Customer Service Representative II
Kelly Services • Glen Allen, VA
Posted 8 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Kelly Services is currently seeking 2 Case Manager/ Customer Service Lead for a contract to hire opportunities for one of customers who is one of the top in the Healthcare industry.
This position is in: Glenn Allen, VA
Kelly is a full-service workforce solutions provider to 98% of the Fortune 100™ companies. We provide employment to more than 700,000 people annually and we deal with some of the largest and best companies both nationally and locally.
Job Description Summary
- This position will not be phone based.
- Responsible for providing order management for a set of GE Energy customers to achieve and/or improve On Time Delivery.
- You will manage these orders which requires strong SAP, industry, customer service skills, and many concurrent tasks at a detailed level.
- Additionally, you will learn and work with various organizations as necessary.
Support other Associate Inside Sales Specialists in Inside Sales and Tele Sales to meet and exceed customer expectations
- Work as a liaison between the customer, sales, product management, logistics for supply and demand and other corporate personnel
Be responsible for ensuring Field Support tasks are completed in a timely manner
- Be responsible for understanding all SAP / ERP Standard Operating Procedures
- Ensure accuracy of documentation including shipping, invoicing and finance systems
- Process the return of goods from customers
- Participate in departmental training programs
- Adhere to Inside Sales and Tele Sales Standard Operating Procedures
- Provide outstanding service and representation to external and internal customers through accurate order entry and call ha with superior, professional communications
- High School Diploma / GED
- SAP and Salesforce experience.
- Minimum of 1-2 years experience in a customer service related position.
- Ideal candidate will serve as a CASE MANAGER and field incoming cases, issues, disputes, etc and follow them through to resolution using Salesforce and SAP.
Hours: 8am – 5pm Monday – Friday
Pay Rate: $16.85 per hour
Kelly Temporary Employee Perks:
- Group medical, prescription, vision, dental, life, and short-term disability insurance options that are available for purchase—and the coverage is portable*
- Service bonus plan
- Holiday pay plan
- Weekly electronic pay options
- Free online training campus available
- Exclusive online employee community
- Corporate discounts
This position is recruited for by a remote Kelly office, not your local Kelly branch. To be considered for this position, you must submit your resumes. If you have questions about the position, you may contact Anne Jungwirth at 612-214-3768 or email at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] , however your resume must be received directly from the job posting. Due to the high volume of responses anticipated, only qualified candidates will be contacted.
At Kelly Services®, we work with the best. Our clients include 95 of the Fortune 100™ companies, and more than 70,000 hiring managers rely on Kelly annually to access the best talent to drive their business forward. If you only make one career connection today, connect with Kelly.
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.