To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Fort Mill, SC 29715
- Nikita Sakaria
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Kelly IT Resources • Fort Mill, SC
Posted 5 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Kelly IT Services is currently sourcing candidates to help fill a Sales Developer opening with our client located in Fort Mill, SC!
Qualified and interested candidates APPLY NOW!! In subject, add: Job #1549670
You can email your resume directly to Nikita Sakaria - [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]; 248-605-5443.
- Minimum of 2 years of Contact Center, Customer Service and/or Field Service experience
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in Salesforce.com with a focus on Service Cloud and/or Field Service Lightning
- Minimum of 2 years of consulting experience
- Minimum of 3 years of requirements gathering and design experience, including process mapping and gap analysis
- Minimum of 3 years of functional understanding of leading CRM and Customer Service technologies including Salesforce.com, Siebel, Pega, Oracle RightNow, or Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Firm understanding of Salesforce Communities.
- Previously established and supported a Customer Community.
- Fluent in Salesforce Lightning.
- Extensive experience developing Lightning Components - both within the Salesforce Lightning Design System and by writing custom Lightning Components in Java Script within the Aura framework.
- Experience with declarative development in Salesforce.
- Experience customizing Standard Objects and creating Custom Objects.
- Experience customizing object page layouts and profile based layout assignment.
- Fluent in Apex. Extensive experience developing custom Apex Classes and Apex Triggers
- Fluent in Salesforce Query and Search Language (SoQL and SoSL).
- Must be able to speak to limitations of languages and differences between SoQL and SQL.
- Firm understanding of Salesforce Governor Limits, limit monitoring, and best-practices for limit-informed development.
- Experience developing Visualforce pages, Visualforce components and Customer Controllers.
- Understanding of UX and UI design principles. An eye for beautiful and intuitive user interfaces.
- Experience with Salesforce administration. Provisioning users, password resets, account freezing/inactivating.
- Developing Profile and Role hierarchies with Object and Field level security in mind.
- Developing Permission Sets Experience creating Custom Report Types and developing custom Reports and Dashboards.
- Software development experience in Java, Python, or MS VBA or Visual Basic .NET. Firm understanding of Object Oriented coding standards, Design Patterns, and similar best practices.
- Experience developing webpages and applications. Desired skills include: Java Script, JSP, CSS, HTML, and/or PHP.
- Experience developing applications that interact with Salesforce via the SOAP or REST APIs;
- Experience with interacting with external systems via Salesforce callouts
This position is recruited for by a remote Kelly office, not your local Kelly branch. If you have questions about the position, you may contact the recruiter recruiting for this position [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] Due to the high volume of responses anticipated, only select candidates will be contacted. Thank you!
With Kelly, you’ll have direct connections to leading IT organizations in the best companies around the globe—offering you the chance to work on some of today’s most intriguing, innovative and high- visibility projects. In a field where change is the only constant, our connections and opportunities will help you take your career exactly where you want to go. We work with 95 of the Fortune 100™ companies, and more than 3,000 IT hiring managers turn to us each year to access the best talent: people like you.
Last year we found 8,000 opportunities for IT professionals. Let us help advance your career today.
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.