To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- San Francisco, CA
- Elizabeth Barben
- Phone: 1-800-888-9925
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Quality Auditor, Casual - San Francisco, CA
Stericycle • San Francisco, CA
Posted 5 days ago
Stericycle, Inc. is a global business to business services company that provides highly specialized solutions to commercial businesses of all sizes. As a casual team member in the Expert Solutions business, this role provides quality audits to support to the Client Services Department. Under general direction, the team member ensures all product testing, documentation and removals are completed in a timely manner and according to instructions and training.
- Assess, audit and evaluate assigned product for quality and prepare documentation and testing results as instructed. Ensure documents are complete and accurate.
- Participate in training activities for various quality audit assignments. Training may be one or more days as needed.
- Conduct hands on testing and product handling or visual observations as needed.
- May support other client assignments as requested.
- Education equivalent to Associate's Degree in related field, or the equivalent in related work experience.
- Specialized degree may be requested for certain product assignments.
- Demonstrates excellent knowledge and use of Microsoft Access, Excel, and Word.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.