To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Denver, CO
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Business Development Representative
Lkq Corporation • Denver, CO
Posted 8 days ago
As a part of our continued growth, we are looking for a dedicated and passionate Sales Professional to join our team at LKQ! As an Outside Sales Representative, you will be responsible for promoting sales within defined territories and to motivate the route salespeople to grow existing and inactive accounts. To excel in this position, you must be able to multitask, communicate well with others, and be very organized in tasks. The ideal candidate needs to be very goal orientated and willing to work at a very fast pace while maintaining the quality and accuracy set forth in the job expectations. If you like growth and working with happy, enthusiastic individuals, you'll enjoy a career with us!
Essential Job Duties:
- Solicit, present product and sell to new and existing customers daily.
- Be familiar with LKQ product literature and can convey product information and availability to customers.
- Make sales presentations on new and existing accounts.
- Assist in training and motivating the route salespeople.
- Coordinate the calls of route salespeople.
- Ensure the integrity of the Company's quality management systems.
- Complies with established company policies and procedures.
- Assumes other duties as assigned.
- High School Graduate or G.E.D. equivalent required
- A minimum of two years' sales and/or distribution experience preferred
- Must possess a valid driver's license, as well as the ability to operate a Company vehicle.
- Must be able to communicate effectively with others
- Must have the flexibility to work variable schedules, including weekends.
- Must be able to climb ladders, stairs and withstand heights of more than 15 feet
- Must possess attention to detail while working in a timely fashion
- Must possess organizational skills, as well as ability to multi-task
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Must be able to work under various conditions with frequent interruptions
- Must be able to move and/or lift at least 75 pounds
LKQ offers competitive pay and a very generous Benefits package that includes:
401k Plan with generous employer match, Insurance Plans for (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life and Disability), Paid Time-Off, Paid Holiday and Tuition Reimbursement program
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly exposed to moving mechanical parts as well as an office environment. Should be able to tolerate high and low temperature levels and occasional inclement driving conditions. Must have high energy level, and the ability to work under pressure. This position requires individuals to occasionally be on their feet except when operating machinery, or performing supervisory responsibilities. Experience with forklift, order selector, pallet jack, and pull cart is preferred.