To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Columbus, OH 43231
- Aljon Loria
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Healthcare Support • Columbus, OH
Posted 12 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
We are aggressively seeking an Administrative Assistant to join a large Healthcare organization. As the year 2019 is in full swing, this organization is very busy, and they need YOUR help.
Take advantage of a competitive salary and be an Administrative Assistant with one of the fastest-growing healthcare companies in the U.S. Get in NOW, while there is still huge room for growth and career development!
This exciting opportunity will require an Administrative Assistant who can provide a high level of service and attention to their customers. If you are an Administrative Assistant and you meet the qualifications listed below, please click apply below for consideration
This Administrative Assistant will provide general administrative support to a department or group of professionals.
- Manage calendar in Outlook for Vice President and Director in Healthcare Services
- Coordinate meetings and take minutes.
- Schedule travel as needed.
- Submit expense reports for approval.
- Schedule interviews with candidates in collaboration with Recruiting.
- Summarize and distribute reports when VP is OOO.
- Update KPI dashboard, document validation of licensure updates, and ad hoc requests.
- Performs administrative and office support activities.
- Answers and transfers incoming telephone calls.
- Receives and directs visitors.
- Performs word processing, filing, and email/faxing.
- HS Diploma or GED required
- 2-4 years of experience in administrative role
- Candidates MUST have experience with Microsoft Products
Advantages of this Opportunity:
- Competitive salary
- Benefits offered, Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Growth Opportunity
- Fun and positive work environment
Interested in being considered?
If you are interested in being considered for the Administrative Assistant position, please click the Apply button below, or e-mail us directly:
Healthcare Support Staffing, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable local, state, or federal law.