To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Chicago, IL
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Regional Commercial Installation Manager
Empire - Today • Chicago, IL
Posted 2 days ago
About EMPIRE TODAY®
Empire Today has been a leading provider of installed home improvements for 60 years. Empire offers the largest in-stock selection of flooring in the United States. Convenience, quality, and selection make Empire stand out. With Empire Today, homeowners and business customers can get quality Carpet, Hardwood, Laminate, Tile, Vinyl Flooring, and Window Treatments from top brands they know and trust. And because Empire warehouses thousands of products, customers can get the right product, professionally installed when they need it, as soon as the next day.
Empire was founded in 1959 and provides service to more than 70 metropolitan areas in the United States. With more than three million satisfied customers, Empire Today is dedicated to its mission of Making Beautiful New Floors Easy.
At Empire Today, our Commercial Sales & Operations team, also referred to as “Professional”, handles the B2B sales and installation of commercial flooring products to businesses ranging from small offices, property managers, education / government, large business chains, hospitality, healthcare, and restoration.
This is an exciting time for Empire Today, and we need dedicated, enthusiastic people to help us grow! We value our employees and strive to provide opportunities and work environments that make our people happy to work every day. We foster a rewarding company culture so that our employees feel good about working for Empire Today and strive to continue serving customers with the passion and dedication that the company was built upon. Empire Today is looking for an experienced Regional Commercial Installation Manager to support multiple branch locations, ensuring that commercial flooring installations are installed on time, within budget and as defined by scope. This position reports to the Director of Installation Field Services.
Duties and Responsibilities (not limited to)
- Understand project requirements to establish a project-specific work plan for prioritizing and completing project on time and within or below budget
- Serve as Company liaison to clients and project stakeholders to seamlessly coordinate the flow of information and deliver a project experience that meets or exceeds owner expectations
- Oversee and monitor financial aspects of assigned projects to achieve profitability objectives as related to budgets, change orders and billings
- Assume complete responsibility for all project-related operations
- Schedule all direct and indirect project work
- Ensure there is an adequate amount of well-seasoned, equipped contractors who deliver an excellent finished product
- Interface with clients and sales representatives
The successful candidate will possess:
- High School diploma or GED
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in the construction or flooring industry
- 3+ years’ experience in a project management role
- Common Project Management estimation experience
- Proficient knowledge of MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
Employees are eligible for numerous benefits including:
- Quick enrollment into our benefit plans. Eligibility is first of the month following just two weeks of employment.
- A premium 401K Investment Plan, with the company matching your amount invested dollar for dollar up to 4% with no vesting. Find another Company that can beat that!
- Medical Insurance with several plan options and a Health Savings Account to meet you and your family’s health needs.
- Prescription Drug Coverage
- Dental Insurance – Twice a year visits at no cost.
- Vision Insurance with materials coverage
- Flexible Spending Accounts for Medical & Dependent Care
- Wellness Program – A best in class program offering substantial awards payable right on your paycheck
- Basic Life Insurance and AD&D
- Short Term Disability Coverage
- Long Term Disability Coverage
- Employee Assistance Program
- Paid Holidays including Floating Holidays
- Paid Time Off (PTO) that grows with years of service
- Empire Perks – An employee discount purchasing program offering you great savings on the things you want.
The company conducts a background check and drug screen for all new hires.
Empire Today is an equal opportunity employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills.
By Submitting your resume and application information, you authorize Empire Today to transmit and store your information in the Empire Today group companies’ world-wide recruitment database, and to circulate that information as necessary for the purpose of evaluating your qualifications for this or other job vacancies.