To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Miami, FL
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
AerSale • Miami, FL
Posted 6 days ago
Key Position Responsibilities:
- Perform work assignments as determined by the shop management.
- Ensures that all work is performed in accordance with approved technical data, to customer supplications and regulatory requirements.
- Uses appropriate inspection techniques, and calibrated equipment for the unit/part being accomplished.
- Utilizes the proper test equipment or suitable alternative and perform s preventative as needed.
- Records information and accomplishes the work assignment in compliance with the Inspection Procedures Manual and Quality Policies and Procedures.
- Assist Department Manager and Engineers with new capability development of repairs received
- Maintain open two-way communication with Manager and team mates appropriately sharing both good and bad news
- Provide timely quotes of units maintaining gate 1 three days and gate 3 three days
- Maintain personal and shop calibrated tools is satisfactory operational condition.
- Comply with all safety directive and maintain a clean and safe work environment.
- Ability to work in a shop environment with the ability to lift 100 lbs.
Reporting to this Position:
- Reports to Department Manager
- Daily interaction with Quality Inspectors, Engineers and buyers.
- Daily interaction with internal departments
Essential Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- High school diploma GED
- Experience in industry with mechanical amplitude.
- Must be multi-task/project oriented with the ability to work under pressure in a fast paced industry meeting established timelines.
- Excellent verbal, writing, listening and interpersonal skills to interact with all functional levels of internal contacts.
- Detail orientated and organized.
- Computer literate. and proficient with Microsoft Office programs (Outlook, Word and Excel)
- Willing to work additional hours when operational objectives requires it.
- Strong analytical and decision making skills with ability to exercise informed risk taking in order to make judgment calls
- Ability to prioritize and to work without close supervision.
- 2-5 years of combined bench or line experience in the teardown, inspection, parts requisition, assembly, testing, troubleshooting, repair and overhaul of aircraft pneumatic components. ACMs, PDUs, high flow/high pressure valves. Static pressure valves, anti-ice valves, fans, blowers, vacuum pumps, temperature control valves, starters, starter control valves and pneumatic accessories. Extensive knowledge of Pneumatic components is required for this position.
Beneficial Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- A&P License. (Preferred)
- 2 Years aviation experience
- Associate degree
- Previous work experience may be considered.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee may be required to bend, squat, sit, stand, walk, and handle objects. The employee is occasionally required to push/pull, stack, reach above shoulder level or carry light-weight materials.
Safety Hazards of the job
Exposure to hazardous chemicals, abrasive blast residue, paint fumes, high pitch sound may occur. Personal Protective Equipment required in specified areas.
Job Location: Miami