To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Atlanta, GA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Maintenance Mechanic - Night Shift
Nesco Resource • Atlanta, GA
Posted 1 day ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Work Schedule: 7P-7A 1st week - 48 Hours 2nd week 36 Hours
- Provides emergency/unscheduled repairs of production equipment during production.
- Performs scheduled maintenance repairs of production equipment including replacing failed components such as bearings, motors, starters, solenoids, etc.
- Inspects used parts to determine changes in dimensional requirements using rulers, calipers, micrometers and other measuring instruments.
- Adjusts functional parts of devices and control instruments.
- Lubricates and cleans parts.
- Dismantles defective machines and equipment and installs new or repaired parts, following specifications and blueprints, using precision measuring instruments and hand tools.
Primary responsibilities for this position include
troubleshooting and repair of industrial processing and packaging equipment, with a high priority on maintenance.
Ability to install and trouble shoot the following:
Variable frequency drives Programmable logic controllers Conduit Motor control centers Control panels
Ability to work well with all levels of personnel individually or in team. environment and ability to interface and communicate with production line workers.
Past experience with automated maintenance system a plus.
Experience and ability to work in fast paced environment.
Minimum of 2 - 5 years of production maintenance experience or two years experience with related technical degree.
Ability to pass written and practical mechanic test.
Nesco Resource is an equal employment opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristics with respect to employment opportunities.