To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Johnston, IA 50131
- Kristina Rockwell
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Kelly Services • Johnston, IA
Posted 11 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Administrative Assistant - Johnston, IA
Kelly Services is currently recruiting for a short-term, full-time Administrative Assistant for our client, one of the world’s leading equipment and manufacturing companies, at its location in Johnston, IA.
Pay rate: $25.09/hour
Schedule: Monday-Friday, 1st shift hours
Primary Responsibilities and Duties:
- Provide full support for the director of IT- manage calendars, create itineraries,
- Scheduling and resource coordination of recurring calendar appointments, events and meetings in a timely manner with minimal conflict
- Perform various levels of administrative support duties of a confidential and challenging nature
- Facilitate and organize the workflow through the IT office
- Maintain office functionality, including: office supplies, equipment maintenance, mail, etc.
- Coordinate leadership meetings, including location selection, room set-up, virtual resources, catering and social events
Required Skills, Knowledge & Relevant Work Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 2+ years’ experience in an administrative role
- High-level attention to detail
- Experience maintaining confidential data
- Advanced PowerPoint skills with the ability to create graphs, charts and presentations
- Superior interpersonal, negotiation and conflict resolution skills
- Project management skills with the ability to multitask and prioritize multiple projects
- Experience with planning group meetings or events
- Experience scheduling international travel, including required travel documentation
Term of Assignment:
- Short-term: February 11th, 2019 to June 14th, 2019
This position is recruited for by a remote Kelly office, not your local Kelly branch. Please submit your resume to be considered for this position. If you have questions about the opening, you may contact the recruiter for this position at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé].
At Kelly Services®, we work with the best. Our clients include 95 of the Fortune 100™ companies, and more than 70,000 hiring managers rely on Kelly annually to access the best talent to drive their business forward. If you only make one career connection today, connect with Kelly.
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.