To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Houston, TX
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Natural Gas Supply Representative
LyondellBasell • Houston, TX
Posted 4 days ago
LyondellBasell (NYSE: LYB) is one of the world's largest plastics, chemical and refining companies and a member of the S&P 500. LyondellBasell (www.lyondellbasell.com) manufactures products at 55 sites in 17 countries. LyondellBasell products and technologies are used to make items that improve the quality of life for people around the world including; packaging, electronics, automotive parts, home furnishings, construction materials and biofuels.
The Natural Gas Supply Representative is responsible for the coordination with suppliers, plant personnel, internal customers, and accounting to ensure timely delivery of Natural Gas to LYB's US manufacturing sites and minimization of supply risk. The representative is responsible for the accurate and timely entry of all pertinent data and transactions in SAP, the maintenance of real-time natural gas balancing and the utilization of analytical tools to understand, solve and present business problems.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Perform daily scheduling and planning of all inbound/outbound Natural Gas shipments via pipeline. Coordinate plant requirements with suppliers and schedule deliveries/receipts with appropriate suppliers and plants.
- Maintain accurate inventory balancing records to minimize additional fees, including month end reconciliation with third party suppliers. Identify and report opportunities to reduce costs. Collaborate with Natural Gas Purchasing Manager to ensure all needs are met at the lowest net cost to LYB.
- Work with Accounts Payable to ensure that all invoices are paid in timely manner due to our limited payments terms of 5 days.
- Interface with LYB Accounting and Audit to ensure expedited, effective reporting to meet all LYB requirements in a timely manner.
- Act as a back up to support other Feedstock representatives in the movement of NGLs via multiple modes (mainly pipeline) while interacting with third party storage locations.
- Perform a wide variety of SAP transactions including purchase orders, sales order, goods receipts/deliveries, transport accruals, write ons/offs, stock transfers, intercompany transfers, washouts, miscellaneous invoices.
- Bachelor's degree in business, engineering or related discipline, preferred.
- Minimum 2-year scheduling or planning experience required.
- Strong analytical skills, problem solving and organizational abilities, multi-tasking capabilities and good business acumen.
- Ability to develop and sustain strong working relationships across various groups both inside and outside of LYB.
- Able to work well with management and peers and perform effectively in teams.
- Good verbal and written communication skills, able to initiate and perform work independently and possesses strong work and business ethics.
- Capable of leading independent projects and teams as required.
- Advanced PC skills, SAP, Excel a must.
- Minimum of 4 years relevant chemical industry experience with some feedstock experience preferred.
Builds effective teams:
Instills trust and exemplifies integrity:
Must be at least 18 years of age and must be legally authorized to work in the United States (US) on a permanent basis without visa sponsorship.
LyondellBasell does not accept or retain unsolicited résumés or phone calls and/or respond to them or to any third party representing job seekers.
LyondellBasell is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The US EEO is the Law poster is available here.
Nearest Major Market: Houston