To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Los Angeles, CA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Administrative Assistant - Private Wealth Management
Advantage xPO • Los Angeles, CA
Posted 24 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Administrative Assistant - Private Wealth Management - Los Angeles, CA
Advantage is currently looking for a bright, energetic and friendly Administrative Assistant to support a busy and highly successful Private Wealth Management office within one of the largest global financial services firms. The ideal candidate should possess at least two years of administrative support experience from a large corporate environment. Previous financial industry experience and an undergraduate degree is highly preferred, but not required.
Administrative Assistants working onsite at our client are responsible for general office support, including but not limited to:
- Managing Travel & Expenses, including making travel arrangements and processing expenses for team members
- Processing Incoming & outgoing mail, including checks and stock certificates
- Providing general administrative services to teams, such as maintaining calendars and schedules, and answering phones
- Coordinating and Scheduling office events, including recruiting, internal events and external clients’ events. Duties to include booking conference rooms, ordering food, printing documents, coordinating interview schedules, liaising with building services, and greeting visitors
- Assisting the Private Wealth Management Team in servicing clients, with a focus on operational excellence and customer service
- Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook a MUST
- A minimum of 2-5 years of work experience in a professional corporate environment
- New graduates encouraged to apply with valid internship/experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
- Team player
- Ability to multi-task and work in a high pressured and fast paced environment
- Interest in the financial services industry
- Business professional environment and attire
Los Angeles, CA
United States of America
Human Resources/Training / Human Resources
Direct Hire Position
Folder Group ID