To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Denver, CO
- Phone: 877-870-8955
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Automotive Technician / Automotive Mechanic / Mid Level Tech
Chrysler Dealer • Denver, CO
Posted 28 days ago
Travel - None
Automotive - Motor Vehicles - Parts, Transportation, Other Great Industries
Automotive, Skilled Labor - Trades, Installation - Maint - Repair
Relocation - No
How Do You Compare to the Competition?
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Vista Jeep Chrysler Dodge Of Silverthorne is HIRING!!Be a part of one of the most important teams in the dealership - The service department! As a mid-level Automotive Technician (Automotive Mechanic) you will quickly and efficiently perform routine maintenance and identify the cause of breakdowns and repair them using the most optimal solutions.
- Perform work specified on maintenance and repair orders with efficiency and in accordance with dealership and/or Mopar standards
- Diagnose and repair vehicle automotive systems including engine, transmission, electrical, steering, suspension, braking, air conditioning, etc. to specification
- Provide labor and time estimates for additional automotive repairs
- Explain mechanical diagnoses and required repairs in a non-technical manner to service advisors and customers
- Continuously learn new technical information and techniques in formal training sessions in order to stay abreast with rapidly changing technology.
- Inspect and test new vehicles and recording findings so that necessary repairs can be made.
As an Automotive Technician (Automotive Mechanic), you will be experienced and aware of the latest automotive technologies and be a persistent problem solver. We have determined some factors that may enable your success as an Automotive Technician:
- Minimum of 3 years of experience as an automotive technician (automotive mechanic)
- Hold a minimum of 3 Automotive Service Excellence (ASE) certifications
- Hold a valid driver’s license
- Team oriented, flexible and focused on maintaining a high level of customer service
- Working knowledge of shop equipment such as wheel and tire equipment, alignment system, diagnostic equipment, AC equipment, etc.)
Start your career with Vista Jeep Chrysler Dodge Of Silverthorne today.
Job ID: 0732p
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.