To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Chicago, IL
- Thomes Holguin
- Phone: (847) 621-5660
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
MAGNETIC INSPECTION LABORATORY, INC. • Chicago, IL
Posted 8 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Position Overview: The Invoicing Specialist has the primary responsibility to efficiently and accurately generate invoices for MIL customers, as well as following up with customers to rectify any open receivables.
Primary Job Responsibilities:
- Review and revise invoice drafts to confirm and generate final pricing prior to submitting to the customer
- Ensure accurate and timely submissions of invoices
- Receive and sort incoming payments with attention to credibility (Checks, CC, and ACH)
- Collect and process credit documents for new customers
- Monitor customers on COD and update the list of customers on credit hold
- Research and rectify any invoice discrepancies
- Research short pays, debits and skipped invoices and communicate with customers as required
- Sanitize, scan, and rename production work orders and other critical documents as part of MIL’s document control and digital archiving workflows.
- Cross-train and provide backup to accounting and various administrative functions
- Operate a multi-line phone, screen, and direct incoming calls
- Take part in applicable on-going training sessions and continuous process improvement programs and participate in periodic testing and performance evaluations.
Reporting: Position reports to the Office Manager but will interact regularly with the Controller, CFO and other Department Heads.
Hours: Mon-Fri 9am to 5:30pm with some overtime work as required. Please indicate schedule availability upon applying.
Pay: $16-20/ hour depending on experience and qualifications.
- Annual performance and compensation review, with eligibility for an annual bonus
- MIL Inc. 401(k) plan with employer matching and profit sharing
- Premium health insurance as well as supplemental vision and dental insurance plans
- Company paid and supplemental life insurance and AD&D
- Company paid holidays and personal paid time-off accrual
- Please do not hesitate to ask for additional details on any of our benefits & policies
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Individual must have a working knowledge of invoicing/receivables by means of an accounting degree or 3+ years of industrial billing experience.
- Strong organizational skills reflecting ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent attention to detail.
- Must be a self-starting individual with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated ability to achieve high performance goals and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Must have solid working knowledge of Microsoft office products and billing software.
- Working knowledge of Bluestreak and Microsoft Dynamics GP are desired.