To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Atlanta, GA
- Apply via CareerBuilder
- Phone: 877-870-8955
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Automotive Transmission Technician
Shottenkirk Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram • Atlanta, GA
Posted 1 day ago
- Perform work specified on maintenance and repair orders with efficiency and in accordance with dealership and/or Mopar standards
- Disassemble, diagnose and repair vehicle transmission
- Cleaning and inspection of all parts
- Provide labor and time estimates for additional automotive repairs
- Explain mechanical diagnoses and required repairs in a non-technical manner to service advisors and customers
- Continuously learn new technical information and techniques in formal training sessions in order to stay abreast with rapidly changing technology.
- Inspect and test new vehicles and recording findings so that necessary repairs can be made.
As a Transmission Technician (Automotive Mechanic), you will be experienced and aware of the latest automotive technologies and be a persistent problem solver. We have determined some factors that may enable your success as an Automotive Technician:
- Must have some level of instructor led automotive training (e.g. high school automotive, vocational, college, technical school, OEM, etc.)
- Team oriented, flexible and focused on maintaining a high level of customer service
- Must have working knowledge of shop equipment
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- Performance Based pay plans and bonuses
- Flat Rate based on experience and certifications
- Full benefits package
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Paid training
- Reimbursement for ASE Certification testing
- Paid uniforms
- Flexible Scheduling
- Employee Vehicle Purchase Plan
- Tool Purchase Assistance Program
- $1.2 million Parts inventory
- Supportive Parts Department staff
- And more...
See what Shottenkirk CDJR has to offer you!