To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
1501 Inverness Drive
Lawrence, KS 66047
- Teresa Prochaska
- Phone: 785-838-8000
- Phone:: 785-842-3817
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Five Star Senior Living • Lawrence, KS
Posted 16 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Brandon Woods at Alvamar is hiring Charge Nurses!
SIGN ON and RETENTION BONUSES AVAILABLE!
Full Time Evenings and Nights
Part Time All Shifts!
Alzheimers/ Dementia/ Montessori experience preferred for the Arbor Neighborhood.
Brandon Woods at Alvamar is seeking full and part time Licensed Nurses.
Excellent benefits, great insurance rates!
40 hours per week, up to 5 days per week, 8 hour shifts
Part time also available!
Apply online at http://careers.fivestarseniorliving.com/
or Apply In Person!
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer: MIN/FEM/VETS/DIS
- Freedom from illegal use of drugs
- Freedom from us and effects of use of drugs and alcohol in the workplace
- Persons who have been found guilty by a court of law of abusing, neglecting, or mistreating individuals in a health care related setting are ineligible for employment in the position.
- Must pass State and Five Star criminal background screen.
Education and Experience:
- Current licensure as RN or LPN in Kansas
- CPR Certification
Certificates, Licenses, Registration:
- Current Licensed Nurse in KS, unrestricted
LANGUAGE SKILLS: Ability to express self adequately in written and oral English communication and to communicate effectively in an interdisciplinary care setting with residents, families, staff members, representatives of community and government agencies. Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos. Ability to write simple correspondence.
MATHEMATICAL SKILLS: Ability to do simple math using addition, subtraction and multiplication.
REASONING ABILITY: Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions. Ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations.