To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Downtown, GA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Human Resources and Payroll Administrator
Posted 13 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
HUMAN RESOURCES AND PAYROLL ADMINISTRATOR
This is an excellent opportunity for an intelligent, highly organized and successful professional with experience. This organization cultivates an environment of passionate service, where corporate leaders build strong relationships and lead by example. Join this team to help achieve excellence and act with integrity. The successful candidate will be bright and impassioned individual thriving on providing exceptional client focus functioning as liaison between internal and external contacts. Excellent benefits package.
- Responsible for daily operations of human resources, benefits and payroll.
- Assist Payroll Manager in processing payroll utilizing ADP Workforce.
- Process new hires, payroll changes, terminations and review payroll summary reports and ledgers for accuracy.
- Complete audits of payroll activity, payroll journal entries, reconciliations and 401k interface.
- Liaison with third party benefits administrator, respond to employee benefit inquiries and external government agency and financial institutions.
- Execute recruitment coordination including scheduling candidate interviews, maintain filing system and personnel files, gather data and statistical reports.
- Working knowledge of local, state and federal wage and labor laws, employee benefit plans, employment practices and payroll taxes.
- Demonstrated knowledge of ADP Workforce and MS Office.
- Exceptional interpersonal, written and verbal communications skills.
- Ability to handle highly confidential information with discretion and maturity to manage competing priorities.
- Ability to work independently.
Exceptional benefits include, but are not limited to medical, dental, vision, EAP, 401k with corporate match, wellness incentives, life, AD&D and PTO.