To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Atlanta, GA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Posted 13 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Excellent opportunity in top investment banking firm. You will support two Vice Presidents and one SVP so ability to handle clients with finesse and diplomacy is important. Your strong communication and interpersonal skills will assist you in participation in staff meetings and assessing new business developments. Must be able to exercise good judgment in facilitating client meetings, monitoring reports and providing administrative support. You must be a team player who can work effective at all levels with both clients and internal reports. Benefits include medical, dental and 401K .
· Coordinate office meetings, events & business activities.
· Participate in staff meetings in order to assess new prospects and opportunities. Give administrative updates as necessary.
· Enter opportunities and engagements in Salesforce and notify team and clear any business conflicts.
· Schedule meetings, travel arrangements and maintain calendars accordingly.
· Prepare expense reports in Concur for supported staff in a timely manner.
· Greet clients, ascertain nature of business, route visitors and set up meeting facilities.
· Assist with training administrative assistants at all levels on business procedures and report preparation as required. Provide full range of administrative support.
Exceptional benefits include, but are not limited to medical, dental, vision, 401k with corporate match, and PTO.