To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- West Des Moines, IA
- Carrie Walker
- Phone: 515-512-4851
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Property Claims Analyst
DISYS • West Des Moines, IA
Posted 1 day ago
Travel - None
Experience - At least 2 year(s)
$19.00 - $21.00 /Hour
Salary Commensurate with Experience
Banking - Financial Services, Insurance, Mortgage
Admin - Clerical, Banking, Insurance
Relocation - No
How Do You Compare to the Competition?
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
- Process incoming reports of Code Violations on properties
- Work with Field Contractors gathering damage details and to to qualify hazard claims
- Ensure identified risks and problems are clearly documented
- Conduct project work to identify and implement process improvements and performance of ongoing reviews as needed while generating reports and summarizing results
- Answer questions and / or complaints
- Review inquiries as either low or high risk
- 2+ years experience with property/casualty claims processing in a financial services environment OR 3+ years experience in loan servicing, operations, underwriting, quality assurance or property preservation roles
- Critical thinker with strong analytical and research skills
- Highly motivated and self driven
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- College degree preferred
Digital Intelligence Systems, LLC. is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant because they inquired about, discussed, or disclosed compensation. Email "firstname.lastname@example.org" to contact us if you are an individual with a disability and require accommodation in the application process.
Job ID: CW
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.