To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Sheboygan, WI
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Sales - With Or Without Experience
Russ Darrow Volkswagen Nissan • Sheboygan, WI
Posted 14 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
HERE WE GROW AGAIN!
WE ARE HIRING FOR ALL POSITIONS
Russ Darrow, one of Wisconsin’s Most Progressive Dealership Groups, is Opening a New State of the Art Volkswagen and Nissan Dealership in Sheboygan! This is an Incredible Career Opportunity to join one of the Largest Dealer Groups in the State
and Sell The Hottest Products in the Market!
We are seeking Competitive, Motivated and Enthusiastic Professionals with Outstanding Communication Skills to Staff Our New Location!
NO AUTOMOBILE SALES EXPERIENCE NEEDED!
PRIOR SALES EXPERIENCE PREFERRED!
Individuals with Experience in Food/Beverage, Retail Sales, Insurance, Real Estate, or who are just out of College or the Military to name just a few, have found Success in Automobile Sales! Bi-Lingual Skills are a Plus!! WHO ARE YOU?
- You are a female or male with an unfulfilled competitive streak and you want to be the best Sales Consultant in the Industry.
- You want a bigger home.
- You want to make investments for your future.
- You understand the better you serve people the more income you generate.
Sales Consultants Purpose:
Automobile Sales: The vehicle salesperson is responsible for selling vehicles and meeting dealership gross profit, volume and customer satisfaction standards. This position includes four broad areas of activity: personal work habits, prospecting, selling and follow-up.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Realize that business is built on customer satisfaction and devote himself/herself to guaranteeing satisfaction of customers.
- Determine each customer's vehicle needs by asking questions and listening.
- Demonstrate vehicles (includes test drives).
- Deliver vehicles to customers. The delivery process ensures that the customer understands the vehicle's operating features, warranty and paperwork, and it lays the foundation for customer loyalty.
- Establish personal income goals that are consistent with dealership standards of productivity, and devise a strategy to meet those goals.
- Report to the vehicle Sales Manager regarding objectives, planned activities, reviews and analyses.
- Keep abreast of incoming inventory, features, accessories, etc., and how they benefit customers.
- Attend sales meetings and training offered by the dealership and the manufacturer..
- Maintain a prospect development system.
- Maintain an owner follow-up system that encourages repeat and referral business.
- Understand the terminology of the automobile business and keep abreast of technological changes in the product.
- Introduce customers to service department personnel to emphasize to them the quality and efficiency of service repairs and maintenance available in the dealership's service department.
- High school diploma or the equivalent.
- Ability to read and comprehend instructions and information.
- Valid in-state driver's license.
- Professional personal appearance.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to sell a minimum quota according to dealership standards.
- All applicants must perform duties and responsibilities in a safe manner
- All applicants must be able to demonstrate ability to pass pre-employment testing to include background checks, MVR, drug test, credit report, and valid driver license
- RUSS DARROW OFFERS;
- $35,000 to $55,000 First year income Potential
- Excellent pay plan with big bonuses & great incentives!
- FREE TRAINING!
- Flexible, 4 1/2-day workweeks! No Sundays and 10 Days off Every Month!
- $1,500 Paid Training plus Bonuses and Spiffs!
- Benefits include paid vacation, medical, dental, vision & 401k plan!
- Our Successful Salespeople Rapidly Move into Management Positions!
- Ongoing Training and Development!
- Great reputation in the community for 50+ years and counting!
- High customer satisfaction for both Sales & Service!
- Room for advancement!
WE ARE HIRING FOR ALL POSITIONS!
NO APPOINTMENT NEEDED!
Submit your resume to this posting.
THE ALL NEW
RUSS DARROW VOLKSWAGEN and NISSAN
5515 RACE TRACK RD.
SHEBOYGAN WI. 53081
WHY THE RUSS DARROW GROUP?
- WELL, FIRST OFF WE’VE BEEN HERE A WHILE…. IN 1965 RUSS DARROW BECAME THE YOUNGEST CHRYSLER DEALER IN THE COUNTRY AT THE AGE OF 25
- WE’VE BEEN FAMILY OWNED LOCALLY OPERATED FOR OVER 50 YEARS,
- WE EMPLOY OVER 1,000 EMPLOYEES IN OUR CORP OFFICE & 16 DEALERSHIPS IN WISCONSIN WE ARE ALSO THE PARENT COMPANY OF ONE OF THE LARGEST PRIVATELY HELD LEASE COMPANIES IN THE STATE AND A MAJOR FINANCE COMPANY
- WE ARE GROWING WE OPENED OR REMODELED 4 DEALERSHIPS IN THE LAST YEAR
- VOTED TOP 25 WORK PLACES in 2015 and 2016 BY THE MILWAUKEE JOURNAL
- WE REPRESENT 11 MAJOR FRANCHISES IN GREATER MILWAUKEE, MADISON, APPLETON & GREEN BAY
- WE ARE THE #1 RETAILER OF KIA, CHRYSLER and MAZDA PRODUCTS IN WISCONSIN
- OVER 1,800 PRE-OWNED VEHICLES TO CHOOSE FROM
- ADVANCEMENT OPPORTUNITIES WE PROMOTE FROM WITHIN
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU
- FORTUNE 500 TYPE BENEFIT PACKAGE
- PAID PROFESSIONAL OFF-SITE AND CONTINUOUS TRAINING TO GET YOU STARTED AND KEEP YOU MOTIVATED
- FAMILY FRIENDLY WORK SCHEDULE WITH A 4 ½ DAY WORK WEEK NO SUNDAY’S
10 DAYS OFF EVERY MONTH
- PERSONAL & PROFESSIONAL GROWTH
- WE PROMOTE FROM WITHIN, WE HAVE PROMOTED 5 MANAGER’S TO GM’S & 8 SALESPEOPLE TO MANAGEMENT POSITIONS LAST YEAR
GREAT TIME TO START
- 2015 WAS BEST YEAR IN HISTORY WITH OVER 17.8 MILLION NEW CARS SOLD!
- 2015 WAS ALSO THE BEST YEAR IN OVER 50 YEARS FOR THE RUSS DARROW GROUP!
- TRACKING FOR A ANOTHER RECORD YEAR IN 2016
PLEASE JOIN ME TO DISCUSS THE CAREER OPPORTUNITIES WITH
THE RUSS DARROW GROUP
Keywords - sales clerk, outside sales, call center, training, recruiting, wireless, careers, resume, internet sales, advertising sales, marketing, insurance, finance, consulting, mortgage broker, automotive, auto sales, auto salesman, car salesman, car salespeople, salespeople, salesperson, business development, real estate, pharmaceuticals, restaurant, servers, bartenders, client rep, client service rep, customer service rep, sales, salesperson, salesman, saleswoman, selling, inside sales, account executive, business development representative, hospitality, hotel, retail, sales representative, entry level, new grad, new graduate, sales rep, telemarketing, e-commerce, internet, military, veteran, vet, army, navy, air force, marines, national guard, coast guard