To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Denver, CO
- Phone: (602) 595-9900
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Software Quality Engineer
VincentBenjamin • Denver, CO
Posted 17 days ago
Experience - At least 2 year(s)
Other Great Industries
How Do You Compare to the Competition?
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
- Writing test plans and test cases for user stories, automated test cases and regression script
- Work with the QA automation team to build regression frameworks and run regression test suites daily
- Coming up with creative ideas on how to test
- Work on a scrum team comprised of typically 4 to 5 developers
- Participate in daily standup meetings and all meetings of the agile SLC: planning, estimation, retrospectives, demos, etc
- 2 years of previous QA or development experience
- Experience in one of the following programming languages: PHP, Java, .NET, Python, etc
- Worked with SQ
- Smart, with technical abilities that enable you to learn fast and be creative in your solutions
- Strong verbal and written skills
- Comfortable at a shell prompt (e.g., Unix/linux experience)
- A love for making software better!
- Selenium and other open source testing tools experience
- SOAP, REST, XML, JSON
- HTML / CSS
- Web-scale environments
- Understanding of source control (Subversion, GIT, etc)
- Developing Personal projects, or contributing to open source projects
- Work-life balance
- Unlimited PTO (work it out with your team first!), company closed from Christmas to New Years
- Make a real difference - your code reaches millions of people as soon as you release it
- Work in a fun, casual, team environment – flip flops are OK
- Frisbees, foosball table and cornhole
Job ID: 88963
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.