To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
5757 Phantom Drive
Hazelwood, MO 63042
- Patrice Booker
- Phone: 314-442-7411
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Citi 3rd Party DEBT COLLECTOR
CREDIT CONTROL • Hazelwood, MO
Posted 7 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Your role as a Citi 3rd Party Debt Collector is to locate consumers who owe money to Citibank (including Macy’s, Best Buy, Home Depot, Sears and others), inform consumers about overdue bills, negotiate for payment of money owed or track down consumers who owe money and try to collect it from them.
Performs basic problem solving to resolve financial conflicts, and obtain immediate resolution to pay off debt.
Negotiates debt resolution or temporary payment arrangements on all accounts with delinquent customers - through telephone contact to become current, while maintaining a high standard of professionalism and tact.
Performs basic tasks to obtain location information for consumers (i.e. Residence address, phone number and place of employment)
Ability to work independently and have a desire to succeed.
The ability to multi-task and toggle between different computer programs.
Intense follow-up with consumers and/or authorized parties.
- Experience with 3rd party collections for Citi (including Macy’s, Best Buy, Home Depot, Sears and others), in the past 6 months strongly preferred. Agents with recent experience with Citi 3rd party collections will be considered for a higher starting hourly pay rate.
- Past experience with the FACS collections system is preferred.
- Knowledge of FDCPA and other regulatory guidelines for the collection industry.
- Ability to meet department attendance guidelines, which include 40 hours weekly.
- Must be customer service oriented and follow 3rd party guidelines.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to be compassionate and to show understanding to individuals in difficult situations.
- Shifts include evenings and weekends.
- Excellent math skills are a must.
- High School graduate, or higher.
- Must pass a criminal background check