To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
1817 West Second Street
Montgomery, AL 36106
- Linda Barr
- Phone: 334-651-0772
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Posted 12 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Employment Professionals in Montgomery, AL is currently looking for an Administrative Assistant in Montgomery, AL. Pay DOE & starts $14-$18 an hour. Responsibilities of Administrative Assistant include answering multi line phones, messaging, invoicing and other duties as assigned.
Job Requirements for Administrative Assistant
- Prepare and distribute project correspondence files and letters
- Prepare, edit, copy, bound and distribute project reports under direction of the department personnel
- Organize large amounts of information into a coherent, meaningful format in a timely manner
- Gather and expedite information from various parties
- Assist in general administrative tasks such as faxing, copying, filing, organizing, mailing, document development
- Assist in maintaining the electronic files system and standard documents using Microsoft
Office and other software
- Organize and schedule gathering events such as webinars, meetings and training sessions
- Prioritize tasks with little supervision
- Work in fast pace environment
- Perform other duties as assigned by the supervisor as needed.
Qualifications for Administrative Assistant
- 3 years of professional office environment experience, which required interaction with internal and external customers
- Advanced level of computer skills including Windows, Excel, Word, Power Point and Microsoft Outlook