To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
195 Byers Rd
Miamisburg, OH 45342, OH 45417
- Human Resources
- Phone: (937) 353-1085
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Entry Level Management Trainee
Solution Professional Consulting • Miamisburg, OH 45342, OH
Posted 23 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Entry Level Sales Management – Manager Trainee
Solution Pros Consulting, Inc. is a sales and marketing firm with big goals. We’re looking for recent grads and entry level professionals who are hungry for career growth into management and to be a part of our new expansion throughout the nation. It is our belief that great business leaders and managers know their business from the ground up and they lead from the front.
This is why we are looking for entry level team members to train on our system for acquiring and retaining quality customers for our Fortune 500 clients so that as we grow, every manager on our management team always knows where their people are coming from and how to find success in their entry level roles as well as future management and leadership roles.
Our clients want us in 4 new markets so we can grow their market share nationwide, but also right here at home. For this to happen we need entry level individuals as well as entry level professionals, people who are attracted to the responsibility of being a manager as well as a Leader. Entry level managers are self-motivated and driven individuals who can be promoted into management and leadership roles based on personal merit and performance… never favoritism or seniority. We don’t hire people directly into management, we train motivated people into a manager role.
The entry level management position is full time and involves responsibilities in:
- Entry level sales and sales team management
- Customer acquisitions and retention
- Sales and marketing presentations to our client’s target audience
- Training new sales and marketing team members
- Time management and organization
Entry Level Management Training Focus
- Leadership and team building both in and out of work
- Business development, communication, and management
- Leadership and training as a manager and mentor
- Leading and developing others
- Recruiting and talent scouting
Benefits and compensation
- Gain experience in sales, management, leadership and mentoring
- Professional growth and development
- A fun and positive work environment
- Philanthropic opportunities – make a difference in the community with us
- Challenging yourself
- National and International travel for conferences and meetings
- Competitive pay + bonus structures
- No glass ceiling – your advancement and promotion to manager is in your control
A 4-year degree OR experience in business, sales, marketing, management, leadership, or advertising is a plus. We will train candidates in other fields after an in-person assessment of their skill set and personality are deemed to be a match with our firm.
The culture of our firm is VITAL to our continued growth and success. Therefore our team consists ONLY of individuals that demonstrate:
- Enthusiasm, energy, and positivity – people shouldn’t be in a toxic environment
- The ability to work in a team or individually
- People that want to make a difference in their career
- INTEGRITY – Do the right thing even when it’s not the easy thing
- Leadership ability
- Determination and follow-through
- A genuine desire to help others
- Ambition, drive, and purpose
Experience is not necessary because we offer superior training - but any background in the following is a huge plus:
- Public relations
We accept all college and university majors, however, the following are what make up the majority of our team; marketing, business administration, advertising, communications, public relations, economics, accounting and finance, and entrepreneurial studies.
Due to our expansion and the increasing needs of our clients for growth, all qualified candidates will be called within 1 business day by our HR team.